My thoughts on the ZFM Zero Filler Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
SCOTTYBALLS Thank you. !!!! I probably could have made one of these. Would had to of ordered more empty carts to make a perfect cut after wasting lots of material. I am sure mine would have leaked and wasted juice. I am the type of guy that has to mod everything I do and like to save money. After reading the LOOOOONNNNNG thread on ZFM mod and all the trouble and questions people had. I decided to just order it. At first I thought the price was high. But, I knew I was going to save money and time from cutting up all my carts plugs here at home.
WOW! these are perfect... I was recently using a blue foam/spring mod. I ordered the ZFM carts and extra plugs. both in combo ( H cut and large hole.) I have only used the "H cut" on my eGo. and Man - no more burnt taste, no more mess from pulling out my blue foam to fill. and no more hard sucking to get a good wick!

This has change my whole experience with vaping! I don't think I will try anymore mods until he figure out how to make one for the mega!

Smooth draw, smooth taste of my juice, no more leaks, no more mess, and a VERY happy vaper now!

Again Thanks.... For those that have been able to make a good one on there own - I tilt my hat to you all. I know I would have never been able to make such a perfect fit as the ones I have purched.

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
Yes they are great. I bought a kit then turned around and made some myself. Only change I have made...I pushed 2 small sewing needles underneath the plugs instead of the straw. Gives a better ledge for the plug to fit on. With straw I kept dropping the plug into the cart..

Interesting... could you explain more or have any pics?

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
I just took 2 small sewing needles and pushed them thru the cart on the flat side. As close the edge as I could get them. I put them down just low enough so when I put the silicon cap on it was flush with the top of cart. For me the straws did not have a big enough lip for the cap to fit on and I would drop it into a cart full of juice

Attachments

• CIMG0034.jpg
    CIMG0034.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread