• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My Thoughts on Walrus' Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
pbc.bmp

OMG!! Very well worth the $10 will save more than that in price of reeses in the next month. May even Lose some weight from not eating candy!! My wife and Diabetic Doctor both thank you!!

Flavor is DEAD ON for reeses peanut Butter Cup. The vapor is insane!! Been vaping JC and Eastmall 36, couple good puffs and I cant see my computer screen!! Very heavy vapor!

Have 4 other flavors to review in the next week.

Last edited:

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
ccs.bmp

Ok this one at first vape was very very Awesone. But after vaping it for a day. It seems to be lacking a little bit. The chocolate is definately there. It needs just a smidge more strawberry. Will set this one back until I get some strawberry flavoring and try to even out the chocolate and strawberries.

Sorry Walrus. But as you said these are to your taste. MAYBE you are more susseptible to strawberry.

Todays trial and tomorrows review will be on heath bar.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Well --I have tried every strawberry and have found that all of the citric flavors (stawberry, apple, cranberry, etc) they taste and smell great, but as for vaping, it is very hard to get a flavor out of them--just a slight overtone that can be noticed. But I am glad that the chocolate is coming though loud and clear--Nice mixing Walrus----Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread