My tommie that approves of FSUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
    Hi guys hope your well. Well i've been posting some pics around the site and they have been much loved but i didn'nt think to post it here. So from a nudge from MXBNW here is a pic for you. Your 3ml bottles are very handy!!
    cb14231c-ecbf-b839.jpg

cb14231c-ece1-6fbf.jpg

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
    ECF Veteran
    May 7, 2010
    Florida
      Hi vaporgal he is an eastern blue tongue lizard. When i get a chance tomorrow i'll post up a pic when he was a baby cos its even cuter

I can't wait to see it! Where I live in Southeast Florida, there are so many types of lizards. When we first moved here, I was afraid of them. Now I think they are so amazing. They get in our house all the time and I don't mind. The bigger ones (about six inches long) aren't afraid of us and will sit within a few feet from us and stare. They are so cute!

reptilr

ECF Veteran
      Verified Member
      Jun 1, 2010
      Melbourne, Australia
        oooo i'd love to see some pics of lizards that visit you... but here is prob not the best place to post them. But as promised i hope this is acceptable here's baby tommie

Attachments

• Tommie (2).jpg
          Tommie (2).jpg
          21.4 KB · Views: 25
        • DSC00831.jpg
          DSC00831.jpg
          18.3 KB · Views: 23
        • 100_1050 (1).jpg
          100_1050 (1).jpg
          19.6 KB · Views: 22
        • IMG_0080.jpg
          IMG_0080.jpg
          22.1 KB · Views: 22

reptilr

ECF Veteran
        Verified Member
        Jun 1, 2010
        Melbourne, Australia
          cool cool. THanks, He is my second one. RIP slyvester...
          WOW a dragon how cool, no never OT... okay maybe a lil but more from my part , i love hearing about other ppls reptiles, um Blue tongues are very docile lizards, providing they are handled every day when they are young. ( and you have no fingers in the tank when they are trying to catch their cricket meal LOL... Many parents ( I have heard) start out with blue tongues for their kids , mainly because of their nature and relatively easy maintenance than other higher priced lizards. Here in oz, for other lizards and blue tongues not native to your state, you need to purchase a reptile licence and a wildlife ranger visits every few months to check your heating/feeding records and condition of your pet. As i have posted else where, mine comes up to the window when i am near and awaits his head rubs... will come out if i leave the door open for a sticky beak then gets his daily exercise run in the house. Too many birds outside and i dont have an outside fenced set up yet. He still gets a bit scardy cat from time to time. He will puff himself up but never has tried to bite me. He's spoilt, his treat is apple sauce and will eat it if i spoon feed it too him... like a big baby lol

salemgold

ECF Guru
          Supporting Member
          ECF Veteran
          Verified Member
          Jul 5, 2010
          South Carolina
            cool cool. THanks, He is my second one. RIP slyvester...
            WOW a dragon how cool, no never OT... okay maybe a lil but more from my part , i love hearing about other ppls reptiles, um Blue tongues are very docile lizards, providing they are handled every day when they are young. ( and you have no fingers in the tank when they are trying to catch their cricket meal LOL... Many parents ( I have heard) start out with blue tongues for their kids , mainly because of their nature and relatively easy maintenance than other higher priced lizards. Here in oz, for other lizards and blue tongues not native to your state, you need to purchase a reptile licence and a wildlife ranger visits every few months to check your heating/feeding records and condition of your pet. As i have posted else where, mine comes up to the window when i am near and awaits his head rubs... will come out if i leave the door open for a sticky beak then gets his daily exercise run in the house. Too many birds outside and i dont have an outside fenced set up yet. He still gets a bit scardy cat from time to time. He will puff himself up but never has tried to bite me. He's spoilt, his treat is apple sauce and will eat it if i spoon feed it too him... like a big baby lol

The first time that I noticed how affectionate the lizards could be when I was at a vets office about 25 years ago. He was an exotic animal vet. There was a guy in the waiting room with his iguana. That iguana loved having his head and throat rubbed! As affectionate as a kitten.

salemgold

ECF Guru
            Supporting Member
            ECF Veteran
            Verified Member
            Jul 5, 2010
            South Carolina
              Thats awesome man I am really missing my bearded's now...I just mite have too lizard nap them LoL. TOMMIE LOOK'S HEALTHY TOO ME and Look's very Happy you have a winner there if you don't mind me asking what is there life-span if taken care of properly???Sorry fsusa I have much love for the juice's also...

Hey we are allowed to talk about all kinds of good things here. This is the Lizard thread so not like you are hijacking :)

Shan B

Unregistered Supplier
              ECF Veteran
              Sep 26, 2010
              Latrobe, PA
              www.Vapecore.com
                yay for fsusa and lizard talk!!

my water dragon has only nipped at me once, and it was my own stupid fault for ticking her off. well deserved harmless nip.

it would be cool if fsusa made some sort of sobe tasting line and named it like "dragon juice" and then did a range of flavors like "red dragon juice", "blue dragon juice", etc... i would SO buy all of this juice as I am a sobe drink addict.

totally gorgeous blue tongue you have. i'm def going to have to get me one of those in the near future. Thanks for the info on it!!! Kudos for this thread :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
                Supporting Member
                ECF Veteran
                Verified Member
                Jul 5, 2010
                South Carolina
                  yay for fsusa and lizard talk!!

my water dragon has only nipped at me once, and it was my own stupid fault for ticking her off. well deserved harmless nip.

it would be cool if fsusa made some sort of sobe tasting line and named it like "dragon juice" and then did a range of flavors like "red dragon juice", "blue dragon juice", etc... i would SO buy all of this juice as I am a sobe drink addict.

totally gorgeous blue tongue you have. i'm def going to have to get me one of those in the near future. Thanks for the info on it!!! Kudos for this thread :)

That sounds like a great idea! I will pass it along. Sobe, hmmmmm.......

Status
                  Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

')