Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffree

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
california
Someone mention VG? :2cool:

Davo, a year seems too long for PG sensitivities to appear, but I suppose it's possible. Mine kicked in after a few months, but switching to VG did solve the prob. Since then, I've become a VG fan, and life is good. PM me if you need more info. I'd also consider the flavs you're choosing since I read that certain flavs themselves can trigger symptoms... as can saxophone playing.

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
This seems like a good place to remind some folks that it's important to drink water, ice tea - whatever while vaping, as vaping is quite dehydrating. I always gently brush my tongue/cheeks and use a non-alcohol mouthwash at the end of the day. As for Davo, I hope you figure this out and keep us posted ;)

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
I got that from over-vaping once. I was trying to do a long drive late at night and had no caffeine, so I vaped myself silly trying to stay awake! Water helps everything. If I'm planning a long chain-vape I try to drop down in concentration.

You're probably fine, but always check with a professional in the medical field of course. I had one overdose incident with a defective 3-piece ecig once, and the initial super buzz/dizziness was soon replaced with severe nausea and a feeling of doom. V4L's design prevents what happened, and I use them the most now :)

Davo

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Heart of Dixie
Don't freak on me Saw... I don't think my tongue is going to fall off, LOL. I think it actually may be over-vaping and from my pass-thru. Since I've gone down in NIC I tend to Vape a little more (imagine that). I'm going up to 11mg for a bit and try some VG juice as well.

I am soooooo not going to even touch this one! Nothing good can come from this, nothing good can come from this.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread