my trades got messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone not get there trade from me last week??
I only got one bottle of nic that I traded for and was wondering if I shorted someone I Know where one is but not the rest. If I shorted you please let me know as I go to PO once a week because I'm disabled and can't afford to drive across town everyday so if you got shorted please let me know.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I traded you 5 cartos (3 ohm) for 4 clear and one black. I got the one black dual carto, but I got four wierd cartridges with grooves down each side and whistle tips. I have no idea what they fit. (This was from the 10th of May trade).

Those sound like 801 cartridges.

I traded you something, but can't remember what it was :p

I'm like you, and usually only mail once a week, but this time you got lucky! lol.. it went out early, so I think you should have it. I can check my old PM's, but I seem to recall that you said you mailed it. Want me to check for what it was?

yours went out this mon instead of sat. they are on the way:)

HeatherBee

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2011
Northwest AR, USA
It may help if you can help clarify what you think has happened to whomever here or possibly thru pm? We have had 2 PIF/trades in May. The first thing was missing a few things but we have discussed that already. Our second packages will be getting to eachother on Friday so I can't speak on the more recent round of items

On the 7th I accepted your DIY PIF for
coconut flavoring
vanilla flavoring
& bottles
~~~~haven't received it yet~~~

(I was patiently waiting, because I accepted a pif from someone else on the May 1st & I just received it today~~~sometimes it takes people a while to get stuff out)

I sent out stuff on monday also so if you don't get it by sat let me know and will send another one out mon

It may help if you can help clarify what you think has happened to whomever here or possibly thru pm? We have had 2 PIF/trades in May. The first thing was missing a few things but we have discussed that already. Our second packages will be getting to eachother on Friday so I can't speak on the more recent round of items

still waiting one first trade here second trade should be there soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread