My Trident lost one of it's nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Portland, OR
Ok, so I am having one of these love/hate relationships with my new Trident. And now one of the nuts has gone missing. I crawled on my hands and knees with my face on the floor for 45 looking for that stupid nut.

Does anyone know a source for a replacement post nut? I would like to find an original but I don't think that Grand Vapors is willing to send me a new nut from the Philippines. Or will they?

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Ok, so I am having one of these love/hate relationships with my new Trident. And now one of the nuts has gone missing. I crawled on my hands and knees with my face on the floor for 45 looking for that stupid nut.

Does anyone know a source for a replacement post nut? I would like to find an original but I don't think that Grand Vapors is willing to send me a new nut from the Philippines. Or will they?

Trident Repair Kit - Atty Parts and Acc - Atomizers .complete Trident repair kit with all three nuts.

Jerry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Portland, OR

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Thank you for the info and link. It is exactly what I need but $50 shipping? I might as well add a couple of bucks and just get a new Patriot.
There isn't any dealers in the US that carry these parts?

No the only place is myvape in the phillipines(that's the only reason i posted it).Your right,for $50 shipping just for the repair kit not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread