Status
Not open for further replies.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
So I had to go to the mall today to get my dear Mother-in-law a 90th birthday gift and I forgot to grab my ego/protank mini and had my homemade secondhand mod with me. She is NOT small at all...my Daughter calls her my Magic Hooka, when I add a protank with tankletts and hang a few charms she is a thing of beauty. I know that they allow vapeing in the mall and have 2 cigg a like kioks there I decided to vape all over the mall. I had a nice fresh tank of Lucky # 11 loaded,,,A Delicious blend of Rose and Raspberries and lychee......it is a super yummy and Sweet old fashioned rose smell it leaves billowing behind me as I puff and prance the maill. I am a grey-haired woman wearing a flowered dress with a pink overcoat and a purple headband. I am blowing clouds some small, some large,,,,while shopping...Vaped all over JC PENNY, not one word said,,,,go down to the gift wrap store...not one word , sail...onto Spenser gifts to find costume for my vape bottle...no no sad a word,,,head to the food court little ol lady in a running suit comes up behind me reaching for my arm...I thought she was going to antz me...instead she said I smelled like church and wanted to know all about my vape in detail...Job accomplished. I now have date to throw a vape party for her friends ::vapor::vapor:

Last edited:

OlDogNewTricks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Venice, FL
Wow, that's too cool! I saw someone vaping at the emergency room last night (wife hurt her knee, sigh) and the security guard standing next to her wasn't saying a word, right next to a no smoking sign. So I whipped out my eVic, cartotank topped and let fly. Was almost giddy when all he said was 'Wow, that smells great'. Watermelon menthol for the win! I am so used to the hateful stares of smoking a pipe (although many said they liked the smell of it) that this felt like nirvana. Good luck and have fun!

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Happy birthday to your mother in law.

large-round-birthday-cake.jpg

KjAthena

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 10, 2013
    Tampa Bay
    Now I have to make a rose/raspberry/lychee juice!

Also, I'm glad that you had that positive experience. A vape party sounds like fun!

You have to find out what the Magic is that Alice in Vapeland adds....I am buying a HUGE bottle of it and Lavender Ever After on tuesday...you gotta try them

KjAthena

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 10, 2013
    Tampa Bay
    I am hopping the ladies will treat it like a tupperware party and be willing to wait for delivery...I can order from Fast tech for simple hardware....and make a couple $$$....cant make $$$ on my favorite juices (Love my AiV) but I can share the experience that is Alice...maybe I should buy some simple B@M juice too to sell that night?

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
    Aug 15, 2013
    USA
    I'm not a Catholic but have any of you ever been to a midnight Christmas mass before. The priest waves this silver and golden ball on a chain and incense is pouring out of it. Think it's to ward off the evil demons...not sure would have to ask my Catholic friend on that one again. I'm not sure I really liked that smell ;) but I wonder if that's what she meant by you smell like church :) Or maybe it was the rose lychee smell...not sure what lychee is.

EDIT: Here is picture of what I'm talking about
    Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

KjAthena

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 10, 2013
    Tampa Bay
    I'm not a Catholic but have any of you ever been to a midnight Christmas mass before. The priest waves this silver and golden ball on a chain and incense is pouring out of it. Think it's to ward off the evil demons...not sure would have to ask my Catholic friend on that one again. I'm not sure I really liked that smell ;) but I wonder if that's what she meant by you smell like church :) Or maybe it was the rose lychee smell...not sure what lychee is.

EDIT: Here is picture of what I'm talking about
    View attachment 260660

I have one of those for my house....;)...I use sandalwood on the little coals...but I do think the mass uses rose, myrrh and frankincense ( I am not catholic but love incense)

Lychee is a light oriental fruit

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread