My Valley Vapor Customer Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost Song

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Oklahoma
I ordered four 10ml bottles from Valley Vapor over the weekend and received them today. Three arrived in good condition while the other came with the top portion, along with the cap, cracked and unattached to the bottle. Needless to say, the liquid was unsalvageable.

I emailed a short paragraph to Valley Vapor and explained what happened. Now, I realize that it's just one 10ml bottle. One bottle of Dekang liquid, of which I have only found few flavors I truly enjoy. I've read a post or two disclaiming the customer service at Valley Vapor, so I was a little concerned about whether my order would be taken seriously. Did I even take it seriously? I'm not rich with money to throw away, but a 75% shipping success rate and $4 personal loss didn't seem too bad. Especially considering the only flavor I ordered and liked (flue cured) arrived safely. The other ones (usa mix, dk-tab, and ry3) I was trying for fun.

Well, I got a response to my email. Valley Vapor offered to replace the liquid at zero additional cost to me. While I am relieved that I get to try dk-tab, I'm actually happier to discover that Valley Vapor stands behind their products and services. It's funny how a small bottle of liquid can display the kind of integrity and commitment that vendors have. In the time I've been vaping, I've never had a bottle arrive broken and I've seldom had to email a vendor about a faulty product. I'm glad to say that this experience was a positive one. Thank you, Valley Vapor.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Couldn't leave you without your dk-tab...it's a tasty one. That's maybe the second bottle that has been damaged in more than a year, so it's not typical. No problem covering for the post office on that if they slip up. First try of dk-tab? Let me know what you think, it's one of my dailies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread