My Vamo Finally Left HK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSchwa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2011
614, Ohio
Hooray! My Vamo v3 finally left Hong Kong today. A day after I emailed the HK post office.. Coincidence? Not a clue. I can't wait to try it out! I am looking forward to a three button menu system over my SiD's one button. Plus I can have a formal APV(SS Vamo) and an informal APV(blue SiD). lol. Well patience is key, it was accepted 9/10 and processed 10/10. Hopefully customs doesn't hang on to it for another month!

AR15Keith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2013
Miami, FL, USA
Good luck!! My second one was "delivered" two days ago...my mailbox must have a secret compartment 'cause I can't find it. I did talk to the mailman today and he said they have gotten a lot of complaints because there was a new guy on the route that messed stuff up. Hopefully it turns up. My third V3 was accepted by HK Airmail yesterday, so we will see what happens.

TheSchwa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2011
614, Ohio
Well, I was starting to get worried because a package that shipped a day after was scanned into Cali and no progress on the Vamo. Well just this morning it was scanned here in Columbus. Should have it tomorrow at the latest! If so 9/10-10/16 is the longest ship time I have ever seen from China in all my years of ordering.
Oh well, turns out I'm not as patient as I once thought. =)

TheSchwa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2011
614, Ohio
CameraZOOM-20131015155950848.jpg Just came a few hours ago! Stopped by a friends to pickup some new flavors to celebrate! Working great so far!

TheSchwa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2011
614, Ohio
I love how your friend packages the juice! Do they sell online?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

It's actually just NicQuid, she is a distributor. She sells at a few dollars less than B&M stores, but with shipping only a big order would be worth it. I'll ask if she will be shipping anything anytime soon though, or you can check their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread