My VAMO--VAMU should get here tomorrow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Hi all,

Good to be back on the ECF! Was a long time smoker (26yrs) and quit for over a year with e-cigs. Loved my sb and was doing real good but had some issues and things come up and let my supplies dwindle and fell off the wagon and went back to smokes for awhile. Now getting back into vaping (PS don't vape 2yr old juice!! lol yuck) and getting some new supplies and equipment. Bought an eGo Twist and a few juices. Found out about the Vamo from all your wonderfull posts on here and ordered one from Cigtechs last week only they call it the VAMU, hehe. Anyway it should be here tomorrow along with some new juice from Velvet Vapor. Really looking forward to it and can't wait to have a VV/VW device. Thanks to all of you for all the good info from your posts. Now if I really like this one, might order another from HC or Vapor Break with those prices.

Thanks again and happy vaping!! :vapor:

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Hey all,

Yep got mine about 1 o'clock today and have been playing with it ever since. I only had protected 18350's and also some 18650's from my sb. At first I could put one 18560 in and check everything etc, maybe get one puff and then it would shut off and I couldn't turn it back on until I took the end cap off and back on. Figure it was tripping the batt protection maybe but seems to be working ok with them now. Will get some IMR high drain 18650 Efests on order tho. The 18350's will work fine in single mode but with the button tops they are to long to stack unless I unscrew the extension tube and barely get the end cap on to get a connection but it is only on by about 2 threads. Anyway having fun playing and vaping with it. Thanks to everyone for all the good info.

Take care all and happy Vapin! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread