My vape arrived but need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
My endura t18 arrived thanks for all the help picking one out but i also ordered marble red from zues juice to me it has no tobacco taste can anyone recommend a tobacco flavored juice they like with low nic thanks

You can add your country location to your profile so that people can answer your questions more easily.
Mouse over your username in the upper right corner and select Personal Details. You'll find the Location field on that page. Enter your country there and then click "Save" at the bottom of the page.

Calling @Opinionated and @IDJoel they know much about flavors

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
My endura t18 arrived thanks for all the help picking one out but i also ordered marble red from zues juice to me it has no tobacco taste can anyone recommend a tobacco flavored juice they like with low nic thanks
Hi and welcome.
I don't see a "Marble Red" flavour but the "ZY4" from Zues may be closer to what you expect from a "tobacco" juice.

Cheers
I

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hi and welcome.
I don't see a "Marble Red" flavour but the "ZY4" from Zues may be closer to what you expect from a "tobacco" juice.

Cheers
I

I think he's saying "Marlboro Red" and just can't spell it. Looking at his other thread, it's the cowboy blend he purchased...

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

Recreating a cigarette taste in ejuice is difficult because a large part of the taste and flavor of a cigarette comes from burning tobacco leaves, and in vaping there is nothing burning, so it's a difficult flavor to copy.

That is why many people give up on tobacco flavors and vape dessert- type flavors in many/most cases.

As for who does some of the best tobacco flavors? I would recommend Heathers Heavenly Vapes

Naturally Extracted Tobacco : Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Premium E-Liquids Hand-Crafted in the USA

You could try Dragons Fire and Heavenly Army.. or just get a tobacco sampler pack so you can try several of their tobacco flavors.

HHV is made to order, and tobacco flavors need time to steep so let whatever you buy sit in a dark place for a couple weeks to a month to steep.

You might like to branch out and buy coffee flavor to vape while your waiting for it to steep..

Fresh Grindz - $9.00 : Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Premium E-Liquids Hand-Crafted in the USA

That's a lovely coffee ^^^

dsites

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2017
Nederland, Colorado
As Opinionated said, you probably won't find a vape that tastes like a cigarette. You made a good decision on purchasing the T18 though and will be glad you did. Some outfits have sample packs and I'd look into getting one to find a flavor you like. Keep at it ... you're on the right track.

Sparky!

Mar 31, 2019
USA
Trial and error. It's aggravating to have to PIF or pitch just bought juice but it happens. Reviews are almost useless due to the subjective nature of taste. Try looking for trends in the reviews and popular juice with alot of reviews. The forums are a good source as well. You'll start to see brands mentioned multiple times. Hang in there.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you have a vape store near you with a tasting bar go there and taste some stuff and not just tobaccos.

The one and only time eigs ever taste like cigarettes are when I get a dry hit, or in other words, a burnt wick.

That is because the taste of "combustion" can only be done by Guess What, COMBUSTION.

I wasn't looking for a tobacco taste, thank goodness. The husband was and he is quite partial to Heather's Heavenly vapes NETS. They aren't cheap.

Try a few non tobacco options, too. Widen your horizons. Ecigs are not a 1:1 replacement for cigarettes and should not be expected to be.

Good luck,

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your question. Your subject: General e liquid query, suggests posting in : General E-Liquid Discussion
You may receive more knowledgeable/germane information (such as tobacco perceived tastes) from the membership in the above forum.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread