luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: My Vape Juice
Liquid: Ashton Artisan's Blend
Description: This full-bodied English mixture is carefully crafted for the experienced pipe smoker. Virginia and Turkish tobaccos harmonize with Syrian Latakia and a touch of Perique to create a taste that is resoundingly rich, spicy and satisfying.
Strength: 4 - Medium-Full
tobacco: Latakia, Perique, Virginia
Style: English
Thoughts:
My Vape juice has revolutionized the extracted tobacco eliquid realm with some of the cleanest and best selections available. Though MVJ continues to release cigar extracts frequently they have entered the pipe tobacco extract market as well. Unlike the almost clear colored cigar extracts the pipe extracts have much more color. I was sent a few of the pipe through the generosity of Diane at MJV and am honored to review them.

Ashton comes to us in a brown color with a dark, smoky tobacco smell. On inhale the slightly sweet Perique and Virginia tobaccos are present. A mild body with the slight fruity flavor Perique gives us. On exhale the Latakia takes the show with a dark, smoky flavor and fuller body. Both combine to form a flavor that is quite dark from the Latakia but is rounded out with the other tobaccos.

This is more of an experience than constant vape. In order to fully appreciate the flavor you must vape this and enjoy the after-taste to fully appreciate this liquid. Ashton feels more like an after-dinner vape. This liquid is very clean on your hardware.

Final Thoughts:
Smoking a pipe is more of an experience than an addiction. You must put the tobacco in, pack it down, and then light it. Maintaining the lit tobacco is critical in order to keep smoking. Ashton Artisan's Blend is very much the same. A slightly sweet and fruity nuances on the inhale are complemented by dark and smoky flavors on the exhale. This liquid may not be an all-day-vape but will definitely be appreciated by all English pipe tobacco lovers. 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread