Not open for further replies.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: My Vape Juice
Liquid: Ashton Rainy Day Pipe Tobacco (mixed at 30% flavor)
Description: Black Cavendish, Burley, and Virginia are combined to create this highly requested pipe tobacco. The Whiskey barrel aging process adds hickory notes to the aroma while the medium flavoring creates a sensation of exotic fruits that combine for a rather unique and complex character.
Setup: Dripping on a .8ohm coil
Thoughts:
My Vape juice (MVJ) is an incredible vendor. Her pipe and cigar extracts are the best filtered natural tobacco extracts (NETs) available. I was blessed to be sent many of the pipe extracts to mix myself. I've mixed up a few at a time and let them steep.

Rainy Day comes to us medium brown in color. The tobacco mix presents a flavor that is somewhat sweet, from the Cavendish, followed by the medium bodied Burley and Virginia tobaccos. There almost is a vanilla flavor present that creates a creamy aspect. On inhale all three mix for an unoffensive tobacco flavor that would be more universally enjoyed. This flavor would be more associated with an aromatic pipe tobacco due to the lack of full body and smokiness.

On exhale the exotic fruits come to the forefront adding to the sweet aspect of the flavor. The fruit rounds out the tobacco flavor mixing with the light sweetness for a very enjoyable vape. The fruits are not an added flavor but one that is extracted from the actual tobacco. The hickory flavor arrives during the after-taste. One of the most enjoyable things about Rainy Day is that there is no strong tobacco flavor left in the mouth after vaping.

Final Thoughts:
Rainy Day is the type of tobacco I loved to smoke. A medium body with various flavors followed by the ever so slight notes on the exhale and after-taste. This is definitely one of the pipe tobaccos extracts that I have not been able to put down. Due to this I must give it my highest rating. 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread