luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: My Vape Juice
Liquid: Sutliff Taste of Summer
Description: Sutliff Taste of Summer pipe tobacco....sounds good, doesn't it? Well it is, very good indeed. This blend of Burley, Virginia, and Black Cavendish has been perfectly finished with a well-proportioned hint of peach flavoring that's fresh and crisp. No doubt, this one tastes like summer
Strength: 1 - Mild tobacco: Burley, Cavendish, Virginia
Style: Aromatic
Thoughts:
My Vape Juice has revolutionized the extracted tobacco eliquid realm with some of the cleanest and best selections available. Though MVJ continues to release cigar extracts frequently they have entered the pipe tobacco extract market as well. Unlike the almost clear colored cigar extracts the pipe extracts have much more color. I was sent a few of the pipe through the generosity of Diane at MJV and am honored to review them.

Sutliff comes in a tan color with a smell that you would quickly recognize as pipe tobacco. On inhale the burley, cavendish, and virginia tobacco come together to form what you might call a stereotypical pipe tobacco. It is somewhat sweet and what you would expect from an aromatic blend. As written in the description the strength is very mild due to the blend of tobaccos. On exhale the flavor is almost identical except with a slight variance. While vaping this I could not identify the different flavor but the description writes that it is peach. Personally I would not think "peach" while vaping this though I could tell it is somewhat sweet and fruity. Though Sutliff has a mild body the flavor is still very strong.

The liquid is extremely clean on the atomizer/cartomizer just like the cigar extracts.

Final Thoughts:

Sutliff is somewhat a disappointment to me. Though obviously an aromatic blend the peach flavor is too distant. If you enjoy aromatic pipe blends or mild tobaccos then you may want to check out Sutliff Taste of Summer. While very flavorful I am just not impressed by this extract. The liquid is not bad but it doesn't stand out either. 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread