My vape won't even flash!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
When I press the button 5 times it won't even light and when I charge it it's green... What should I do?!
Hi and welcome.
Which device are you using?
The 5 clicks need to be rapid and happen within 1.5-2 seconds. Then pause, and then push the button to fire.

Cheers
I

SpyZ

Nov 26, 2017
Hi and welcome.
Which device are you using?
The 5 clicks need to be rapid and happen within 1.5-2 seconds. Then pause, and then push the button to fire.

Cheers
I
I'm using a Jiksu, and I tried a lot of thing sometimes I spam it 5 times, sometimes I slowly spam 5 times. it didn't light once....
Thanks

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I'm using a Jiksu, and I tried a lot of thing sometimes I spam it 5 times, sometimes I slowly spam 5 times. it didn't light once....
Thanks

It may be time for a new CE4/stardust/Atomizer. ( The top part where the juice goes)
They should be widely available and cheap as chips.

Cheers
I

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
When I press the button 5 times it won't even light and when I charge it it's green... What should I do?!
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could contact:
local B&M Vape Shop (Visit) -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.

Winchester

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Califorina
Howdy and Welcome! Letitia is right! Those things are not made to last or be used for any length of time. If you plan on vaping for awhile you need to step to a better product. Don't get wrong those are a good starter mod but, that is all it is. You will be happier in the long run!

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Most ego types tubes will light when turned on regardless if the atomizer is bad. Sometimes they blink fast if there is no connection or a short.

When you get to pushing the button sometimes they loose count. Try 6 or 7 quick pushes. Also try another charger if you have one in case the charger is the fault. Make sure the charger threads are clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread