Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Jun 6, 2016​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Shipping​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
Last month I pre-ordered a dropbox 160 through breazy when mvs started selling them for over a week I decided I'd waited long enough and cancelled my order with them and went to my vapor store. I ordered a dripbox on Sunday and just now when I got home from work I found nothing outside my mailbox, this was odd cause a dropbox 160 could never fit in my mailbox. Turns out they sent a much cheaper kbox 160 instead. Their site has no way to immediately contact them but does say I will be responsible to pay for return shipping on their mistakes. Makes perfect sense seeing as how its my fault for ordering from a company who cares so little about customer service that they expect the customer to foot the bill for their mistakes. I'm so let down it's unreal. I worked hard for the money I spent with my vapor store and breazy to be conned into a pre-order by breezy and then sent a much cheaper item by mvs than the one I said for. I used to like mvs, but this just makes me want to not only not shop there but to persuade others not to aswell.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread