Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Welcome to ecf @Tobaccovapelover :thumbs:

Along with my regular order of Boba's Bounty, I usually bought a bottle of C & D. C & D reminded me of the Logic disposibles tobacco flavor, but much better; a clean, crisp tobacco flavor. Anyway, once I started to make my own juice, I finally settled on using Hangsen USA Red Mix. I feel it has a lot of similarities in their flavor profiles. But, alas, HS USA Red MIx is slowly becoming more and more dificult to find. I'm not going to suggest you seek out Hangsen USA Red mix to start making your own (some places sell it premixed), and it's not to be confused with Hangsen USA Mix (totally different). Fact is, you might find C & D has nothing to do with USA Red MIx, as all tastes may vary.

In the end, I feel your pain and hope you find something that fits the bill. Please let us know if you do.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF. I'm afraid that I won't be able to suggest any juice vendors to you. I mix down my own e-liq and I sometimes add some concentrated flavor(s) to it. The only two tobacco type flavors I use are both made by FlavourArt and are 7Leaves Ultimate and Perique Black.

Last edited:

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
    Sep 13, 2016
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    It's very likely many of us (including me) will suggest DIY (mixing your own) Many of the good e-liquids are gone. I used to get a few from Vape Wild (Wrangler and RY4life) and combine those with a DIY flavor (PUR sweet tobacco) I was very happy with that... it's a nutty caramel/vanilla tobacco (not what you want but I understand how you feel... they also closed down) I've found a mix I like now but have to do it all from scratch.
    I agree about trying NETs... I want to try those myself.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I've purchased many bottles of juice from Freeman Vape. I would consider them in the high quality category in terms of their product - flavor preferences aside. They have at least one (I thought they had more, but they either ran out or stopped making it? Not sure) tobacco flavor but it's hinted with accents.
    Trail blazer

Not sure if it's up your alley, but if you use the code "betteryear", it's 50% off and I believe they're still offering free shipping. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Reactions: BrotherBob

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA

Tobaccovapelover

Aug 30, 2021
    I only do tobacco NET. My goto is Real Tobacco Extracts
    They use a different chemistry using only whole leaf tobacco.
    Excellent (the best I know). Not cheap but the best never is...
    Interesting site. Thanks for the tip. I see they recommend tanks for their juices, and also lean towards PG vs. VG. (If I don't see a cloud, I'll never smoke it on a regular basis). I still drip on the atomizer so this may not work for me, but thank you.
    I've tried some the more expensive juices in the past, some had excellent flavors, but most seemed to produce fairly low vapor clouds on the exhale. C&D hit a very good balance of both, imo.

Last edited:
    Reactions: smacuser

Tobaccovapelover

Aug 30, 2021
    Have you heard of TFA Double Ry4? It's another favorite tobacco concentrate if you were to make your own.
    When you say "making my own" I assume you mean buying a base and adding flavoring? I'm way behind the curve on this, never have done DYI. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't try. Maybe I need to watch some youtube videos.

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    When you say "making my own" I assume you mean buying a base and adding flavoring? I'm way behind the curve on this, never have done DYI. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't try. Maybe I need to watch some youtube videos.
    This one is my favorite :thumbs: Though, I put the nicotine in first so I don't forget.

Last edited:

Tobaccovapelover

Aug 30, 2021
    What ever happened to 24 mg. nicotine juice? Everything now seems to be 0,3,6, and maybe a 12 once in awhile. 6 years ago 24 mg. was everywhere. (Speaking in reference to the original, unsalted juices.)
    I've vaped 24 mg juice from AVE since 2015. When I cut it down to 18 mg. there was a noticeable hit on the flavor. So now I'm hesitant about ordering any of these low nic. content juices and the salts are ok but not my go to.

Hawise

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    AB, Canada
    What ever happened to 24 mg. nicotine juice? Everything now seems to be 0,3,6, and maybe a 12 once in awhile. 6 years ago 24 mg. was everywhere. (Speaking in reference to the original, unsalted juices.)
    I've vaped 24 mg juice from AVE since 2015. When I cut it down to 18 mg. there was a noticeable hit on the flavor. So now I'm hesitant about ordering any of these low nic. content juices and the salts are ok but not my go to.

The devices got more powerful, so most people switched to lower nicotine juices. Even today's MTL devices are a lot more powerful than the standard devices of six or more years ago. Also, I think DL is more common than MTL, so those devices vaporize even more juice and therefore require even less nicotine.

Higher nic juices have reappeared with the relatively recent addition of pod mods, but as you've noticed those users tend to use salts.

Where you are is also a factor, because a number of jurisdictions have limited nic concentration to 20 mg/ml.

Where you buy also matters. My goto juice source adds the nicotine themselves, so I can get almost any concentration I like.

For what it's worth, when I started dropping my nicotine concentration (24 mg/ml - 3 mg/ml, back when I was using a Protank and an Ego battery), I found the flavour got intolerably sweet and strong as the nicotine level dropped. I now buy commercially-made ejuice with twice the nicotine I want and dilute it 50/50 with VG and PG to get something that works for me.

Tobaccovapelover

Aug 30, 2021
    I'm still dripping on the atomizer as I was back then. I used the Ego C-Twist VV until they stopped making them and now use a Kanger EVOD VV which is about the same. My atomizer is the Cisco spec. LR 1.8 ohm. I really like this system.
    This is what got me off cigarettes and I don't want to fix what's not broken. Seems like I'll either have to change devices or add nicotine to whichever juice I buy, which basically would be like starting over. Right now I'm vaping some vintage 24 nic. (original Backwoods Brew) and it's PERFECTION.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread