My VG Came!!! Flavor Reviews Mint, Coffee, and Cola

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Ok well everyone probably knows I've been loudly waiting for the VG cartos to be in. I ordered immediately of course and here they were today, I think my postmaster in town must be in league with Mr. Smilin himself because due to bad weather their truck was late so he personally delivered my V4L package, actually an hour before my usual mail delivery! So door to door service with a smile ;)

I have more to review but here's my general impression. Yes this is certainly good VG stuff. Loads of vapor compared to the standard cartoz. The flavors have a great full bodied quality to them, much richer and creamier on the palate. Leaford has been doing his wonders in China, VG is reputed to carry flavors less effectively than PG but I am NOT tasting that at all, these are delicious. Maybe due to being able to really enjoy them without worrying about burning tongue and throat, but I'm finding the flavors richer. All my flavors are 11mg.

Being VG the throat hit is a bit softer and much more satisfying to me. Of course the PG became so irritating to me that I was sort of doing tiny cautious puffs before so it's great to be able to really "hit it" again with these cartoz. For the PG sensitive this is a throat hit, not a throat rip!

The mint has a beautiful refreshing quality to it, reminds me very much of smoking an analog while sucking on an Ice Breakers mint. Which is great for me, that was one of my favorite combinations! Vapor is good. This would taste great skiing or snow boarding!

Ahhh the coffee. How I missed good coffee cartoz! Straight up good stuff, rich and dark, with a hint more sugar maybe than original coffee. Still not an overly sweet vape, just a trifle more. Still a great flavor for someone looking for a less sickly sweet kinda vape, as I often am. In short, no let downs from the coffee, it's great stuff, satisfying and deep. Good vapor, satisfying enough for anyone, much more than the standard cartoz.

Whatever genius packed my order sent me cola for a gift. :thumbs: Which was brilliant ESP as usual because I loved the original cola cartoz. Cola has a very impressive throat hit for 11mg VG, the most of these three in my opinion. Flavor is excellent, I feel it's a bit less "sparkley" than the standard cola but very yummy. This one has by far the most vapor production even on a regular battery of the three also. Huge clouds of rich vapor that feels great going down and just as nice blowing out. Cola VG cartoz are officially my new favorite!

General quality of these are excellent, all the little tubes seem to be in better than average alignment out of the box. This is my first batch of cartoz since Leaford has been on the scene and I'm pleased to see that his efforts are really panning out for us all.

Thanks so much(as usual) for the excellent service, great product, and vision to keep these innovations coming!:D:D:D:D:D

fwm

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Arkansas
This all sounds great......I've been looking far too long on the forums for vg vs. pg.....what is the difference..........I'm thinking that I may be sensitive to the pg.......but didn't want to lose flavor or quality. I tend to have somewhat of a sore throat, as well as my tongue, far too often, and I'm wondering if that is what is doing it. I'm ready to place an order, but didn't want to screw up ordering the vg. Thanks for the review.

scuzzy19

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Chicago
This all sounds great......I've been looking far too long on the forums for vg vs. pg.....what is the difference..........I'm thinking that I may be sensitive to the pg.......but didn't want to lose flavor or quality. I tend to have somewhat of a sore throat, as well as my tongue, far too often, and I'm wondering if that is what is doing it. I'm ready to place an order, but didn't want to screw up ordering the vg. Thanks for the review.

Do you drink plenty of water? you may be smoking the carto dry. I noticed that when it gets empty or near dry it burns more then usual and dries up your throat alot more then usual

milky

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Dallas, TX
No worries Mark, I appreciate the follow-up. And really, with the new VG you just posted, it gives me some options to think about before I make another order. All is well in the end ;-)

Sorry Milky, your order was actually out this morning, but I do all the shipping notifications towards the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread