My visit at Madvapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
I have mainly been using KR8'S with carto's for most of my vaping experience for the last year until a couple of weeks ago I tried a 510 and started dripping and really liked it so I started looking for vendor's who carried 510 cartomizer's to see how they would do with the 510.While looking here on forum ran across Madvape's and saw that they carried the carto's among other things so went to there website and seen they were in charlotte,n.c. and I was like wow a vendor in my hometown great let me call them to see if I could come by and get some advice about adapters and many other things and buy some stuff.So called and talked to Hoogie and he said sure just call first before come by to make sure we are here.Well I called today and talked to David and he said they would be there but Hoogie wouldn't be but come on by if you would like.Hate I missed meeting you Hoogie maybe next time but glad I went David,Scott,Paul were super cool answered all my questions got me squared away,hope I didn't overstay my welcome because I was there for about hour and half vaping everything under the sun and checking out all there neat stuff.Sorry so winded here but in a nutshell great people and very generous and great products.By the way Hoogie tell Scott I'm definitely digging the Mad Chai!!:vapor:Hope you don't mind seeing me when I need my supplies,Thanks again,Dale

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Excellent that you stopped by Dale. sorry I missed you, I had a dr appointment for a routine exam. We love visitors because we get to show off our cool stuff and make you vape flavors that you probably wouldn't try on your own.. The guys enjoyed your visit and feel free to stop by anytime. There's always someone there during the day but I always play it safe just in case someone is out and we have to run an errand or something. Passed along your comment to Chef Scott and he said 'thanks!'

hoog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread