My Visit To V4L Today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
So I stopped in to the office today to stock up on some cartoz & bought an XL batt (love it!)....

I felt like a kid at a candy store or ice cream parlor combined with a toy store lol...

The customer service is the same in person as it is online..

It has been 5 hours and im still "SMILIN"! Mark threw in a few freebies and he snuck one in my bubble wrap bag without me looking (Thanks Mark!)..

I must say that I am set and will now be analog free!!

I not only like the product by V4L because they are local and it is convenient, but because they really want to make sure your happy and will take the extra mile for you..

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
The customer service is the same in person as it is online..

Thats cool to be able to visit... but hopefully when you asked them a question people walking by didn't interupt and answered the question for them

or go off topic

or ummm make smartazz remarks?mmmm:rolleyes:

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
I dont blame you all for being jealous lol... I live 2 miles from the office, but since these guys are so busy all the time, I cant just go there when I want because its not a retail store in a shopping center.. Its a professional office which happens to have a well organized storage / warehouse area which allows them to quickly find the products the customer orders, pack and ship.. The place is pretty big, but the way things are going I bet they will need double the space, equipment and inventory by mid 2010..

Im still new and dont know too much about all of the FDA crap, but this product line and V4L should go retail eventually with Booths or stands in the shopping malls or even private space leased in a shopping center with a good anchor business..

(my wife is not a smoker or vapor and all you could see in her eyes there is dollar signs.. she went as far as asking steve to invest in the business LMAO!)

Bottom Line.. V4L = Quality Product - Excellent Customer Service - Honest, Friendly and last but not least generous staff..

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
I may have to just drive to them next time I want to make a purchase I can get my stuff quicker and not pay shipping! :) is it a walk up store or do you have to request a visit ahead of time?

Its not a walk up store.. I would call Mark before planning anything because they are always busy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread