My wife thanks you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

corybrown40

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
My wife has always been a none smoker. And to say she is happy with me doing the vape thing is an understatement. She knows I'am on this forum alot and want ed me to thank you for helping me out. Which I thank you all also of course. I am writing for her cuz she is in Iraq and could not do it. Got to follow the wifes orders ya know LOL :rolleyes::rolleyes:. Anyways Thanks guys. I've never felt better can't remember when I felt this good. And to Steve I told her about the extra goodies you give out. She said for quiting analogs she was going to give me her own goodies when she gets home.:D:D:D:D.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
My wife has always been a none smoker. And to say she is happy with me doing the vape thing is an understatement. She knows I'am on this forum alot and want ed me to thank you for helping me out. Which I thank you all also of course. I am writing for her cuz she is in Iraq and could not do it. Got to follow the wifes orders ya know LOL :rolleyes::rolleyes:. Anyways Thanks guys. I've never felt better can't remember when I felt this good. And to Steve I told her about the extra goodies you give out. She said for quiting analogs she was going to give me her own goodies when she gets home.:D:D:D:D.

Congrat's my friend, this is exactly what V4L is all about.

Hope the goodies, were fabulous:pyou deserve it:D

Steve:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread