Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

catholic83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Las vegas Nv US
Hello every one well I have been trying a couple diffrent e liquid suppliers and well they are good but yesterday I got the best liquid I have every had so far from my freedom smoke. got a apple :shock:48 mg wow wicked :evil:stuff and a mentol tabacco 36mg the best mentol I've had so would like to say thanks to chris and he's Las vegas branch dawn and gorge for great coustomer sevice If you havent tried some liquid from them get a sample 3ml and get hook I did ....

catholic83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Las vegas Nv US
Your poll and the subject have nothing to do with one another...what's the point here again?

Were you doing a review, asking for one, or just a poll on the amount vaped that for some reason is also advertising, unrelated to the poll?

Just to see if any one else feels the same way about my freedom and to share my thoughts with the forum....now I am a new to this forum so If I posted a poll that had not a thing to do with the subject I'm sorry forgive me..

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Just kind of odd, and no offense, but..it really just comes across as spamvertising considering the disconnect, and is confusing.

I'm waiting to pick up some 48mg from myfreedomsmokes once my current supply runs out, but I'd suggest making polls actually *not a walking bumped to top advertisement* when they have nothing to do with the subject. You might actually get people to read based on poll interest instead, rather than confusing things. :D

You can certainly do as you'd like, mods will deal with it if they feel inappropriate, but if you're trying to do a myfreedom liquid review, why not DO it then, and a poll separately?

No clue what this one means.. ??
    He's Las vegas branch dawn and gorge for great coustomer sevice
    :confused: :confused:

BTW, that is cool though, Chris had said previously it would only be unflavored in 48mg, but I see it's now up with flavors as well.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread