The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

myfreedomsmokes.com is the best supplier so far!

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by jghunter1, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jghunter1

jghunter1 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2009
    Denver, N.C.
    I just had to give props to Chris at myfreedom smokes. :thumb: I'm a fairly new vaper and have ordered from besteciggy, vaporpro, vaporcountry and stricltey e-juice. Some were good, some were bad, but my freedom was absolutely awesome. I placed an order for six 10 ml bottles (of a variety of juices in several strengths) very late Thurs. night(technically early fri. morning). Friday afternoon I got a PERSONAL PHONE CALL from Chris. He called to let me know he did not have enough of 2 of the juices to fill the order. He said he would send what he had and wanted to know what else I might like. I requested he simply send the rest when he got it and he agreed to do that, said he'd get it in the mail ASAP. Well I got my package the VERY NEXT DAY! Now, as it turns out, he's located very near me, but it's still great to find a supplier who ACTUALLY ships when he says he will. In my experience they TELL you it's shipped but they really have just notified UPS that it's ready to pick up and it does'nt actually go out for another day or two. Not only did I get what I ordered (short a few ml's of two of the juices) but I got some generously sized samples of other flavors as well. The samples were actually substantially more than the amount he was short. Wow. :)Amazing supplier. I haven't tried the juices yet but if the flavor matches the service I may never order from anyone else again! Thanks Chris!!! You rock!

[​IMG]

2. mwahle1

mwahle1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2009
    Chicago, IL. USA
    I had almost an identical experience. I buy all my juice from Chris. Seems like a nice guy and I should add, quite funny.

3. ontheroadtoquitting

ontheroadtoquitting Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2009
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Great story!
    I just received my first order from myfreedomsmokes and I am thoroughly impressed. Took 4 days to get it (awesome) because I was stuck with a Camel from another vendor that tasted like wet, used gym socks. Yuck!
    But I am loving the flavor Camel and Tobacco. Thumbs up, for sure! I will definitely order again!

4. redraven

redraven Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2009
    Texas, USA
    Absolutely. Now that I've been getting my juice from MFS, I doubt I'll ever order from anyone else. I placed an order on 1/19 & never got a shipping notice, so I figured Chris had a busy time & hadn't gotten it out. No biggie. But, sure enough it showed up today 1/22, along with a few extra goodies. I have been really impressed, both with Chris's service & the juice flavors. He's called me a couple times as well when flavors were unavailable & such. He really keeps on top of things.

I have a ton of flavors still to try, but I'm so hooked on Pralines & Cream that I've not even gotten to them. I think I could happily vape that flavor forever. :)

Thanks again Chris!

RR

5. sewgator

sewgator New Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Florida
    I'm new to vaping and have ordered from a few suppliers but noone surpasses Chris's customer service. E liquids were great tasting and vapor producing but I developed an allergy to pg. After emailing Chris and receiving a quick reply he's sending new liquids with vg. Fantastic service and delivery . I'm sold as a continuing customer. Can't say enough about his service and knowledge.:thumbs:

6. willinaustin

willinaustin Full Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Austin
    So I've been wanting to get some juice with some kick for my 510. A user here told me about Chris and MFS and their extra strength juice.

Well, I decided to take the plunge Friday morning since I was almost out of my Menthol juice. I bought 3 bottles of 6ml extra strength juice in Watermelon, Strawberry, and Menthol flavors.

I just got back from the office at my apartment complex where I picked up the package. It had the three bottles I ordered PLUS it has a HUGE bottle of menthol, a regular size bottle of banana grape, and a 6ml bottle of chocolate caramel coffee along with it. So, Chris, I don't know if you're just being a swell guy and hooking a brother up, but thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.