myfreedomsmokes custom juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

need_2quit

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
usa
They add additional flavoring and are great for us hard core flavor nuts. in 24mg they add 50% more flavor.... the 36mg has 33% more flavoring. Unfortunately the 48mg has regular strength flavor, so I haven't tried that one yet.

the 24 mg Ry4 is excellent. What's very nice is it holds it's flavor throughout the cart. Same with their 555 36mg.

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/Smoke_Juice.php

you can smell and taste the difference between juices w/o additional flavoring, but the best bonus is you can taste it throughout the vape. Can't tell you how many bottles of juice i've bought elsewhere, where they smell wonderful, but lack flavor on vape. Especially after the first few hits. This stuff vapes the cart empty = full flavor.

thumbs up to myfreedomsmokes. I'll definitely be buying more of their juices.

and chris (I think that's his name) is a good guy with great customer service. If you're looking for some custom brew without having to fiddle with flavorings, this is the one to buy.

let_there_be_vaping

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
I'm thinking about getting some of the 24mg double flavoring from him as well, but I was wondering how they were. I mostly vape ry4 but I like coffee as well. Has anyone tried any other double flavors from here?

I've discovered that there are two different types of Ry4. One with a strong tobacco flavor and the other with a sweet caramel taste. I hadn't ordered Ry4 from MFS before even though I had ordered another flavor and was very happy with it. When I ordered the Ry4 double flavor I was expecting the sweet and received the tobacco. Oh my...

Just a heads up. If it is the sweet caramel flavor you want, you may want to write and ask if it can be made that way. I have been meaning to do that very thing since I like the sizes they offer, but just cannot do the tobacco flavor... blech, pttuey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread