Myfreedomsmokes has Integrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven.rn

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Ohio
No, it's not a new brand of juice- just a great example of Chris's trustworthy dealings with his customers.

I got 250 mls of unflavored 24- I goofed on the order and forgot to say "RY4", so I called Chris immediately and corrected it by phone over the holiday. Chris said "ok" and went back to filling a boatload of holiday sales orders. Since my written order didn't have a flavor, I think my quick verbal tag accidentally got forgotten.

I called Chris, who immediately offered to ship 250 of RY4 to me, and I asked him if he wanted me to ship the other 250 mls of unflavored back.

This is the part to notice. He wouldn't take it.

Now, that's integrity; he wouldn't take it back because once it's out of his hands, he can't really guarantee what it's been through or what's happened to it, so he doesn't dodge around and try to skimp- this guy actually protects his customers.

He has no clue I was going to write this and post it, but I think you should all know that even when you aren't looking, Chris has the honesty and integrity to do the right thing. This guy has proven again and again, at least to me, that he does upright deals, period.

Bravo, Chris. I have no fear of sending my friends your way for hardware or juice. I know they'll be not only happy, but are always getting pure product, as pure as you can make it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread