• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Myrtle Beach Meet Planning & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Hey Y'all,

Looks like we're planning a meet in Myrtle Beach, hopfully in September. We can use this thread for planning and discussion. I have also updated our website showing that this event is being planned. Once we have the final information, the website will be updated and then y'all can start posting the link to other forums and sending it to your friends in Email. For those of you who didn't know we had a website, here is the URL.

https://sites.google.com/site/southcarolinavapors/

Please remember to bookmark the website as we will be using it for all our meets regardless of who plans them. This website can be updated for any meet being planned anywhere in the state.

Last edited:

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Hi Doc,
Do I need to sign in there? there was something at the bottom that said sign in. would it have shown me more had I signed in?

Nope...No need to sign in. That area is for me so i can edit the page. Thats what happens when you get a free website...there is confusing stuff all over place...but hey, the price was right.

Sept. 11 is good. Only thing is that is the day that the Dead Dog in Murrells Inlet on the inlet, also has a huge Sept 11 day every year. Bands all day, free food, etc. (donations for fire fighters) I always try 2 make it over there. If we did it at another place on the inlet, we could walk over there for music, etc. Next 2 Dead Dog is Creek Ratz. Down the Street is Drunken Jacks and they have some separate rooms. Just a thought.
BTW, I'm not going to buy any more reg. cigs. Smoked my last Marlboro light 100 2day. I'm determined now. Had 2 have emergency dental extraction 2day. While waiting in the chair for 2 hours, I kept smoking my e-cig!

vapure_ak

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
N.Myrtle Beach, SC
I am fairly new to the whole vaping seen. But wanted to introduce myself to everyone here and to let you guys know that I will most deffinately be there at the MB meet. I am looking forward to meeting more people around the MB area that are as into vaping as I am.
Well please keep us informed on the Information...
Thanks Doctor Vapor....

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
Hey sorry to bother y'all, I am currently in Myrtle and will be til tomorrow afternoon. During some moving around thanks to my friends kids they placed a travel bag of mine under some heavy things and busted my bottles of juice which all leaked out. I have a small amount that I kept on me but it will be gone soon. Is there anyone I can buy a small bottle of 18+mg from in the area or whatever strength til I can get to my supply back home? Thanks. We can meet in a public place of course. I am also going to try to contact the local supplier here to see if I can meet him. Thanks again VAPE ON

I contacted the local supplier so hopefully I will hear back from them :)

Last edited:

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Hey sorry to bother y'all, I am currently in Myrtle and will be til tomorrow afternoon. During some moving around thanks to my friends kids they placed a travel bag of mine under some heavy things and busted my bottles of juice which all leaked out. I have a small amount that I kept on me but it will be gone soon. Is there anyone I can buy a small bottle of 18+mg from in the area or whatever strength til I can get to my supply back home? Thanks. We can meet in a public place of course. I am also going to try to contact the local supplier here to see if I can meet him. Thanks again VAPE ON

I contacted the local supplier so hopefully I will hear back from them :)

We have a few people in the MB area, but IVape is the only one that I have contact information for. I know you already contacted him, but just in case, here it is again.

www.ivape.net - Personal Vaporizers, Electronic Cigarettes, E-Cigarettes, and Accessories is in Myrtle Beach. His public phone number is: (702)482-7377. His name is Joe. He can also be reached at: customercare@ivape.net, but I'm sure a phone call would be quicker. And BTW, he has some of the best Juices on the market.

Last edited:

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
We have a few people in the MB area, but IVape is the only one that I have contact information for. I know you already contacted him, but just in case, here it is again.

www.ivape.net - Personal Vaporizers, Electronic Cigarettes, E-Cigarettes, and Accessories is in Myrtle Beach. His public phone number is: (702)482-7377. His name is Joe. He can also be reached at: customercare@ivape.net, but I'm sure a phone call would be quicker. And BTW, he has some of the best Juices on the market.

Sweet, I'd called and emailed him so HOPEFULLY I will hear back. Thanks I don't want to resort to analogs. Thanks y'all. Vape On

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
  • kno
  • Deleted by stubear62
  • Reason: double post...

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
Some local Hotels via orbitz -

Coral Beach Resort - $118 Total Price $144 1105 South Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach 1401 South Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 $39 Total Price $45

I'll update a few more links later when i have time... but if you go to Orbitz Travel: Airline Tickets, Cheap Hotels, Car Rentals, Vacations & Cruises and search for hotels near 7710 North Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, SC - you will find something to either fit your taste, or your budget, or both - there are LOTS of hotels around here!

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Some local Hotels via orbitz -

Coral Beach Resort - $118 Total Price $144 1105 South Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach 1401 South Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 $39 Total Price $45

I'll update a few more links later when i have time... but if you go to Orbitz Travel: Airline Tickets, Cheap Hotels, Car Rentals, Vacations & Cruises and search for hotels near 7710 North Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, SC - you will find something to either fit your taste, or your budget, or both - there are LOTS of hotels around here!

Outstanding. I'll start adding stuff to the website. What time do you want to kick this thing off? I've read on the web that their happy hour starts at 4pm and lasts till 7pm. But you know the area, let me know what time you want to start up and i'll get it posted.

Last edited:

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
I think 2pm would be a wise start time, and we could roll it out to an all night thing, depending on attendance. Even without the happy hour drinks come at a good price there. Still waiting on Zack for the 100% - but i'll tell you right now - it's on!

2pm it is...Thanks

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
I apologize for posting in here on my other posts and this one as well. I have to let everyone know what a GREAT guy Kno/Joe is and how he went out of his way to provide me with top notch liquid on verrrrrry short notice. He has won a customer for life with me and I suggest everyone who hasn't tried his wares give it a shot. He drove to meet me after working all day, he didn't know me from Adam ( unless he knows Adam ;) ) just to provide me with a few bottles. Thank you to all the vapers and especially to Kno. Great products but unbelievable service. :toast: I owe ya, next time I am down there we have to get together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread