Mystery Bag... *Done*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshyn

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
CT, USA
www.sblades.com
I'm quite excited. I've missed every other mystery bag and thought I'd have to forget about it because I was going out last night and the mystery bags still hadn't shown as available. By sheer luck, I checked my phone and saw them available then ended up having to borrow a little netbook to get the order to go through.

I had planned to give the DP juice a try while I was at it, but the cart showed the one I'd put there earlier as being out of stock so I dropped it. I don't know if that was a problem with the odd browsers I was trying to use, though, because when I went back and looked at its page, the 10ml med DP is showing as available after all.

malyden

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
OH
how do you buy the mystery bag. I love suprises
By shear luck :lol:
When they're available there's a spot on altsmokes website that says mysterybag where you can purchase them. Remember there is usually a small number of them and they tend to go fast so as soon as you get it in your cart checkout otherwise you may not get it :shock:

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Argh! Bri :p Maybe in the next week or two I'll do one, probably the middle of next month. Maybe I'll do two this month as I missed out on the last one ;) I still have to do my give away tomorrow so keep your eyes open for that.

Just been busy trying to get my new site up, creating videos, documents, getting everything ready, adding new products, getting ready for my next new product (ZOMG!) and just everything else that goes along with my busy life ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread