Mystery Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artifex75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Chillicothe Oh
I was lucky enough to receive a PIF package from Big Southpaw (many thanks, man) and one of the bottles was unmarked. I was intrigued. I had to try it first. It has a coffee-ish flavor, perhaps some hazelnut... mocha in some ways... It's a nice juice and I kinda dig the ambiguity.

I'm almost wishing that I could order from somewhere and just say, "ten 5ml bottles, surprise me and no labels."

Or what about a guess that juice thread? Send me your tired, your poor, your unmarked juice... Or a booth at Vapefest! Guess the juice and win a prize!

Sorry for the rambling, haven't slept in a while and I'm just really jazzed about the mystery juice. Obviously. :)

DustyZ

Suspended
Jul 5, 2013
Ocala, FL, USA
I can just see it now - everyone passing on their putrid juices they don't like just to get rid of them! Even better, the same horrid juice getting passed on! And everyone thinks it something completely different, but equally bad! Actually, that does sound like fun.

Kinda like the Holiday Fruitcake that gets passed around for years and years! lol

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
I can just see it now - everyone passing on their putrid juices they don't like just to get rid of them! Even better, the same horrid juice getting passed on! And everyone thinks it something completely different, but equally bad! Actually, that does sound like fun.

Actually, one of my three 'must-have' juices came to me from someone who thought it was totally disgusting. And another in my top ten came as a sample that I absolutely never would have thought to try on my own.

But unlike fruitcake, the juice's color rarely gives it away. It could be Ambrosia to rival the Gods or essence of roadkill, who knows?

The only hitch is the mailing aspect. It would be a sloooooow thread. That's why I think it would be a fun activity at meets and conventions.

Good point. Unfortunately I never get to meets/conventions because 1) I work nights and 2) I work weekends.

Artifex75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Chillicothe Oh
Actually, one of my three 'must-have' juices came to me from someone who thought it was totally disgusting. And another in my top ten came as a sample that I absolutely never would have thought to try on my own.

Good point. Unfortunately I never get to meets/conventions because 1) I work nights and 2) I work weekends.

I know how you feel. The closest vape shop is 50 miles away if you don't count smoke shops with a few ecigs. Hundreds of miles to the nearest convention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread