Mystic box 510 not charging e-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnLoda

Unregistered Supplier
Hello everyone, this is my first post but i have been lurking ECF for about 3 weeks now and vaping for 4 weeks. I've already learned SOOO much from this site, thank you guys. I have also completely quit smoking from the day i got my ecig, i was smoking about 5 analogs a day and instantly and completely switched over to vaping, and i have already convinced FOUR of my friends to get an ecig as well :]].

So to start i got my mystic box about 4 weeks ago with the 510 in it and its been great! i never really had any problems with it until the other day. When I put my ecig in, the "ECC" light turns on indicating my ecig is charging... and then with in 10 seconds the light turnes off... ive tried multiple times over the past 2 days to keep it charging but i guess the mystic box only recognizes the ecig for 10 seconds then stops charging it. (when the ECC light goes out i can see through the cracks of the mystic box that my 510 battery blinks like 8 times.)

has anyone had this problem? or knows how to fix it? plz help

thanks! :]

JohnLoda

Unregistered Supplier
Just a thought but I`ve heard where they need cleaned every now and then. Try taking a Q-tip and swipe the inside where the battery goes into. Might work and worth a shot but then again it may not. Hope the best for you.

i cleaned it with the Q-tip and it worked!! thanks!! i was just cleaning my E-cig with the Q-tip, just never crossed my mind to clean the box, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread