The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mythical Fabrications?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by VaporPhreak, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VaporPhreak

VaporPhreak Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    Anyone know if Mythical Fabrications is still in business? I have used their contact form several times to try and inquire about their devices with no response. In the event they are in business and just not answering emails, can anyone who has used their devices advise whether they are capable of supporting sub-ohm builds? I'd like to know before investing in one.

2. VaporPhreak

VaporPhreak Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    After a bit more searching I managed to find them. Appears the owner went through some issues due to partners who screwed him (and some customers) over. Anyway, for those who are interested, he is starting over with a new business without the partners who screwed him and everyone else over. Here is a link to the facebook page for the new business: https://www.facebook.com/HarlequinnWW?ref=br_tf

I have to say, he does amazing work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.