MyVape: "Hiding in a bunker in North Texas"*?

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Prairie dogged' up real quick to charge my card?
PD1A.jpg Yep.

Answered my questions? nada

Responded to multiple emails? nada

Refunded card for un-shipped goods? nada

Issued RMA? nada

Responded to post on MyVape's ECF page? nada

Responded to ECF PM? nada

'Prairie dogged' back into bunker with my money?
pd50~02.jpg yaya

Am I asking my card company to reverse charges? Y'absolutel-ya

Should be removed from ECF vendors list? oh hell ya.

ok, already. so I'm done now (except maybe to re-suggest the last point to ECF).

*To quote 'Woody55'

Last edited:
Reply to Woody55
(re order#
1164583)

Woody,
I sent at least 4 detailed requests to <Daniel@MyVape.com>, as well as MyVape's 'Help Desk'/'Support Team' using both MyVape's online form and standard email. I received the automated email from 'Support Team’ each time.

After more than a week with no reply whatsoever, I then tried to communicate with MyVape via two posts on your ECF page.

So it seems a bit of a stretch to think that this matter has remained unknown to everyone at MyVape, notwithstanding help desk issues.

However, in brief, the primary issues (among others) with Order# 1164583 (placed June 14) are as follows:

NOT AS ORDERED:
"Genuine Kanger Evod 900mah Kit Complete - Black" (gv-KangerEVODCOMPLETEKit-BLACK $26.95)

RECEIVED INSTEAD:
450mAh Evod-Clone "Smoking Revolution" kit (a knock-off brand), color - Red (not black).

ARRIVED BROKEN:
Two "Haka Twist 1500mah Variable Twist Dial 3.2v to 4.8v - Rainbow" batteries (gv-Haka1500Twist-Rainbow) $14.95 each.
On one battery, VV dial is disengaged and spins like a top. On the other, the 'activation button' is totally recessed and therefore, non-'pressable'.

NOT AS ORDERED:
gv-RainbowStainless-DripTipTWR-56 $4.50
gv-ProTank2&GlassRepTube-PURPLE $2.65

If you still feel that you cannot locate and require further documentation about this, I could dig it all out and resend.

But frankly, trying to establish Any communication with your company to resolve this has been very time & energy consuming for well over a month now and given MyVape's performance (or lack thereof) thus far, I am reluctant to invest any more.

So I have begun the process of reversing the charges on my card.

If you want to try to resolve this matter (to my satisfaction), I will consider it but I am doubtful; MyVape doesn't even offer customers a phone# to call and I am Not going to spend another 4—5 weeks on this.
you can PM me if you want
~ Zorg

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    ..been off here for over 6 months due to health problems and dealing with the death of my wife a year ago.
    My condolences to you and your wife's family. I hope your health problems aren't serious and you get well.

• Agree
    Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread