The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MyVape: "Hiding in a bunker in North Texas"*?

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by Zorg, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Zorg

Zorg Full Member

'Prairie dogged' up real quick to charge my card?
    PD1A.jpg Yep.

Answered my questions? nada

Responded to multiple emails? nada

Refunded card for un-shipped goods? nada

Issued RMA? nada

Responded to post on MyVape's ECF page? nada

Responded to ECF PM? nada

'Prairie dogged' back into bunker with my money?
    pd50~02.jpg yaya

Am I asking my card company to reverse charges? Y'absolutel-ya

Should be removed from ECF vendors list? oh hell ya.

ok, already. so I'm done now (except maybe to re-suggest the last point to ECF).

*To quote 'Woody55'

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. woody55

woody55 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2011
    Zorg, I have been off here for over 6 months due to health problems and dealing with the death of my wife a year ago. I will check and see what I can find out. I haven't received any notices on help desk but we have had problems with it ever since change to MyVape and setup new desk services.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zorg

Zorg Full Member

Reply to Woody55
    (re order#
    1164583)

Woody,
    I sent at least 4 detailed requests to <Daniel@MyVape.com>, as well as MyVape's 'Help Desk'/'Support Team' using both MyVape's online form and standard email. I received the automated email from 'Support Team’ each time.

After more than a week with no reply whatsoever, I then tried to communicate with MyVape via two posts on your ECF page.

So it seems a bit of a stretch to think that this matter has remained unknown to everyone at MyVape, notwithstanding help desk issues.

However, in brief, the primary issues (among others) with Order# 1164583 (placed June 14) are as follows:

NOT AS ORDERED:
    "Genuine Kanger Evod 900mah Kit Complete - Black" (gv-KangerEVODCOMPLETEKit-BLACK $26.95)

RECEIVED INSTEAD:
    450mAh Evod-Clone "Smoking Revolution" kit (a knock-off brand), color - Red (not black).

ARRIVED BROKEN:
    Two "Haka Twist 1500mah Variable Twist Dial 3.2v to 4.8v - Rainbow" batteries (gv-Haka1500Twist-Rainbow) $14.95 each.
    On one battery, VV dial is disengaged and spins like a top. On the other, the 'activation button' is totally recessed and therefore, non-'pressable'.

NOT AS ORDERED:
    gv-RainbowStainless-DripTipTWR-56 $4.50
    gv-ProTank2&GlassRepTube-PURPLE $2.65

If you still feel that you cannot locate and require further documentation about this, I could dig it all out and resend.

But frankly, trying to establish Any communication with your company to resolve this has been very time & energy consuming for well over a month now and given MyVape's performance (or lack thereof) thus far, I am reluctant to invest any more.

So I have begun the process of reversing the charges on my card.

If you want to try to resolve this matter (to my satisfaction), I will consider it but I am doubtful; MyVape doesn't even offer customers a phone# to call and I am Not going to spend another 4—5 weeks on this.
    you can PM me if you want
    ~ Zorg

4. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 3, 2014
    Rupert, West Virginia
    My condolences to you and your wife's family. I hope your health problems aren't serious and you get well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. woody55

woody55 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2011
    thanks computerguy. I am just getting over heartattack.

• Like Like x 1
  6. sdennislee

sdennislee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2012
    Alaska
    Cut your loses, reverse the cc charges and find a more reliable vendor.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.