MyVapeJuice.com Top Notch Vendor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coho72

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2010
Boston
I will just start by saying , I have no affiliation with this website , nor have I ever ordered from them before. There are always those out there with "conspiracy theories" . I love NET liquids and saw that myvapejuice.com had a pretty extensive line and was really interested in giving them a shot. I went on to the site and registered for my account and for some reason (100% sure it was my own lap top) I couldnt log on. Well , I was really bummed and I didn't really want to let it go , cause I wanted to try them , so I emailed and asked if there was something that could be done to get my order processed? The owner of the company Diane emailed me back within 20 min , saying , " here is my phone # , call me at home and I will get your info from you and get you some juice" Ok , did I mention this was on a Saturday morning? Well, we ended up getting my online account situation straight and I got my order in , she also gave me a coupon that I had missed out on cuz it took me so long to get my .... together. Wow! There really are some great vendors out there that truly care about their customers and what they do but this level of awesomeness is very rare. To top it all off , I got my order today and it comes with a free bottle of juice (not a small one either). Diane is a first class Irish lass all the way and has found a permanent customer in me. As for the NET themselves , I can already tell without the proper steep time that they are going to be something special and I measure and compare my NET liquids against some pretty stiff competition. Cheers Diane and TY much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread