Nov 11, 2017​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)
1938110​

General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
First, I'm a new customer to MyVaporStore and I can't speak badly of the whole company based off my short experience with them.

I ordered some juice: 30mL of Cuttwood Unicorn Milk (6mg nicotine) and when it arrived it was A) Year old juice that was set to expire in December (I got it in November) and B) 12mg nicotine instead of 6mg. I figured I'd try it out anyways but the juice had no strawberry flavor and tasted rotten when vaped.

I contacted them by email and they apologized for the inconvenience. They immediately sent me a new order. When the new juice arrived it had the EXACT SAME expiration date. However they did get the nicotine level right this time. I tested the juice and it was as bad as the original order. I contacted them again and they said if I sent the juice back they'd give me store credit for it.

I didn't think it was worth it to spend 10 more bucks to ship the bad juice back to them in exchange for store credit that MIGHT go towards more expired juice. So I sent an email asking that they tell me the 'USE-BY' date of the juice that I would use the store credit on. They haven't responded. I'm considering cutting my losses and forgetting about the 20 bucks I gave to them.

UPDATE:
A Customer Service Rep has now responded to my email and attached a shipping label with the postage already paid. The rep told me that the "USE-BY" date for Cuttwood liquids is 12/17, so I will be using the store credit on something else.​

Last edited:
Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread