Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
N100 Series Starter KR808 Kits

N100 feature the new sought after style of cartomizer. Offering 2.4 - 2.8 ohms, these out perform all others at 3.7v - 4.2v of power.

N100 Starter Kit - KR808
These kits are completely compatible with our entire N Series line and will afford the user with complete compatability when you may wish to upgrade!

Last edited:

beachpuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Lost
hahaha - i believed the exchange student. What I thought was funny was that older video of you and Leaford sharing a meal! Anyway, thanks Drew for the QC & for actually showing us what the problems are with those new clear cartos. It was really helpful to see the problems firsthand for a change, instead of the usual "we're working on it" spiel. There are a lot of kr808 users that love the simplicity of the device but are frustrated with carto consistency. I look forward to your revisions! Also that new pcc looks really cool, added it to my wish list.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
I cant beleive no one has commented on the girl HaHa in the video??? It was a joke and it appears everyone beleives I really did pick up an exchange student...Ha Ha
Drew
Well Drew at first I thought, is that his daughter, but then I said I thought she was younger. I thought hmmmmm she couldn't have grown up that fast, then I thought well I've never seen his wife sooooooooo. Then you said the exchange student, I didn't think that possible this time of year. Then I thought maybe someone visiting from China involved with the company.

Last edited:

mOjO_420

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Illinois, United States
Thanks guys! Exactly what I wanted to know. In my eternal quest for perfection I've been trying to sample just about every carto design out there at least once. I am determined to stick with straight up good 'ol 3.7v KR808 auto batts and carto's for now. Will add these to my must try list. As to the batt's well I see other DS type batts popping up on other vendors here and there but I guess the MF batt is still it's own animal. Much more costly to try out and play with multiple batts though, but that's a discussion for another thread in another section. Maybe I should change my name to uhhh GrimmBlue or something and start doing youtube reviews until suppliers send me free stuff. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread