N400 Series - KR808 Echo Crystal Vision Kits!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Great Flavor and Vapor from these kits and they are 1100 Mah Auto batts...Check em out...

N400 Series - Echo Kits and Accessories

Also now carrying accesories for these kits..Extra batteries, Cartos, and Chargers!!! These are completely compatible with our N100 KR808 D-1 models also if your thinking of upgrading!

Last edited:

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
These are super slick looking. Picked up a kit for the DH hoping the absence of a button would help move him closer to being a big ol quitter like me. No. Such. Luck.

However, the silver cloud...I loved the Nhaler High Octane samplers I got him to go with it. (OT warning - look away if you're a stickler about such things). I've done in the Orange Tik Tak and Cappucino and am right this minute trying to justify a juice order so soon after having a bucket worth dropped on the doorstep just today. Fear not. I'll think of something.

The battery is flawless. Noises don't activate it but a good inhale will and the Crystal clearo thingies are perfect for a newblet. I've already rinsed one out to change flavors and had juice in another for days with no yuckiness. Pop off the (nice) drip tip, pour in the juice and you're set. The ohms provide a tame vape that shouldn't scare the unfamiliar away.

Good job, Drew and crew.

DonnitaMae

Apr 9, 2010
Drew.. My package arrived today with the Echo Crystal Vision Kit! Wow.. I am very amazed. I have been out of the market for the last year or so as I was using up the supplies I had horded when I first started vaping! I wasn't keeping up with the changes that have happened. With this new echo auto battery and crystal Vision cartomizers there will be no more dripping and driving for me!

I love the ego-c twist battery too. It will be great for when I want to use an atomizer and drip tip.

Thank you as always for the great customer service! :thumbs:

Donnita

DonnitaMae

Apr 9, 2010
Thanks Drew! I see a lot has changed since I slipped below the radar... both in vape gear and the forums/chats! I have been googling around trying to get caught up on all the people, products, and DRAMA.

I have ordered juice from you a few times but haven't ordered anything else in eons! I made myself use up all the ragtag bottles of juice I had.

I don't have the mod bug anymore. Thank goodness! I think from here on out it will be the disposable batteries. I just hate mucking around with the mods when they have issues. I'm glad that obsession is over with... I have other things taking up my time! (Like my latest hobby... making soap! I think I have about 100 bars now!)

I'll be seeing you around.. I am sure I will bump into you in a few places!

And I have to say it again... This Echo Crystal Vision Kit is amazing! I know I have only had it for 5 hours but what a hassle free setup!

:banana: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread