The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

na na na na na na....Tequila!!!!

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2009
    LOL ok so like my lame attempt at the Tequila! song? Yeah yeah I know it was bad...

The carto was ok, not bad, not crazy exciting to me though. The juice though! The juice! Wow tequila, very accurate flavor, very tasty and distinctive.

If I'm not careful I'm going to forget I'm not really drinking Tequila and start calling and texting my ex boyfriends :D It is that right on!

2. Dawnfox

Dawnfox Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2009
    KC, MO
    LOL! Jose Cuervo, you are a friend of mine.... (just another Tequila song) Oh, and have you heard "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off?" That's a funny/cute one.

3. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

Sep 30, 2009
    OMG!!!! Dawnfox, that first song rang a bell or two, haven't heard that one in quite a few years...ahem. Yup I know the other one too. But neither of them describe my own personal behavior when I drink the stuff in any way shape or form:nun:

Honest. :oops::?:

4. Dawnfox

Mar 20, 2009
    KC, MO
    :D Yes, well.....quantity, location and um.....well, maybe just the phase of the moon, are all factors as well! ;)

5. maaron

maaron Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2009
    lima,Ohio
    Wish I could try mine!! I ordered Tuesday and it shipped the same day...and it's still not here!!!:cry:

6. Dawnfox

Mar 20, 2009
    KC, MO
    Surely today it will be in your mailbox! 4 days is the longest it's ever been for me - each and every one a small slice of frustration and impatience. :cry:

7. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

Sep 30, 2009
    Maaron you will love it I'm sure! But behave, you are expecting. No calling the exes, got it?!

8. zdaddyl

zdaddyl Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2009
    Lima,OH
  9. zdaddyl

zdaddyl Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2009
    Lima,OH
    I got an extra one for ya:cool:

10. Moonstruck

Moonstruck Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2009
    Colorado
    Loved the title ... recognized it right away!

I wasn't especially excited by the tequila carto, either; it's ok, just not my fav. Glad to hear about the juice cuz Steve threw in a free 5ml bottle! Have to try that now.

11. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

Sep 30, 2009
    Yuppers I found the juice to be way more like a serious drink o' tequila. You'll see!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.