The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Naked Vanilla by Virgin Vapors a deeper look

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by AaronY, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AaronY

AaronY Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    16mg 50 PG 50 VG

I gave a short review saying this was the best vanilla ejuice over a month ago. It was so good I finished the small bottle in hours. I usually vape 3-6ml a day but I vaped this ejuice like a chimney because of the great taste. I orded a big bottle with out ECOpure right after I finished it. a The juice has amazing vapor. I will post the video of it soon.
    I have vaped tons of different vanillas and this is the best by far. The throat hit and fusion of flavor is great at 3.7v. It is even better at 6v and unbelievably good at 7.4. The flavor is an in your face fusion of complex vanillas. The flavor holds up beyond well at high voltages.I like the less sweet 7.4v flavor. Their is a hint of sweetness until 5v. At higher voltages it is just amazing vanilla goodness. I highly recommend this juice for throat hit seeker and people that want clouds of vapor with a great flavor. It mixes well with other ejuice and is great by itself. Until midnight tonight california time you can get 15 percent off this great juice with the coupon code JULY4.

2. nothiefsallowed

nothiefsallowed Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2011
    Murica
    sounds good is it the same vanilla in vanilla icecream?

3. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    It is more complex. I don't have the right words yet :p

4. Firefly13

Firefly13 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Oklahoma, USA
    Does this vanilla juice contain Acetoin or Acetyl Propionyl? If you find out for sure that it doesn't then i might try some.

5. tyleris12

tyleris12 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 23, 2010
    Michigan
    Description of flavor right off her site....:)

This flavor is a pure extraction of organic vanilla! Light, sweet and perfectly pure!

The Absolute line of Virgin Vapor flavors are certified organic under U.K. organic standards. They are all pure extractions from fruits, flowers, vegetables and nuts (any flavor that includes nuts is noted on the product page for those with nut allergies). However, unlike the original Virgin Vapor line, these flavors do not contain any alcohol. They are pure flavor extractions created by a proprietary, multi-stage technology that produces flavors that are so true to life, you think you are actually tasting fresh fruit, flowers, coffee beans or nuts! They are also extremely potent, with the average usage being only one drop per milliliter instead of the more traditional 25 to 35% or more of total volume that is used in most e-liquids. This means that you are vaping less flavor while getting more flavor! Vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, no colorants, fillers, diluting agents or preservatives. These precious floral and fruit essences are an amazing delight to the senses!

6. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    I asked her. She says she does not know and will ask the supplier tomorrow and is think about independently testing her two vanillas. I will update when I hear back. I think there is a 95% chance that it does not have them. Most places that use those things disclose like TPA vanilla custard. Thanks for the info tyleris12. Virgin Vapor seems like a place that would stay away from using flavoring that is harmful. But all I know is that is is leagues better than analogs. I will update when I learn more.

7. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Does organic mean that they don't use acetoin or Acetyle propionyl? Since it is way way less flavoring even if it has it is will be a trace. Is it harmless at that level or does even a small amount cause damage.

8. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    I heard back from Annette today.
    So I am sure this vanilla is safe. Just strage why TPA uses those and then states it. I hope this answers your question.

9. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    It is a fushion between the sweet creamy vanilla and a smoky woody vanilla. Does that make more sense?

10. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Fusion sorry :p

11. nothiefsallowed

Jul 1, 2011
    Murica
  12. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    How about this. It tastes like a vanilla cookie with vanilla ice cream with vanilla powder on it. Does that make more sense now. It is just a combination of semi sweet vanilla goodness with all the different atributes of vanilla combined into one.

13. zenphoto

zenphoto Full Member

Jun 15, 2011
    Iowa
    How does it compare to TV's Ultimate Vanilla? I love that one, but can no longer use it...am having reactions to PG, so am on a quest to find the best VG only vanilla

14. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    You can get Naked Vanilla in 100 VG. I think the flavor has a greater range of vanilla. TV's Ultimate Vanilla used to be one of my favorites till I tried this one.

15. willk

willk Full Member Verified Member

Jan 1, 2010
    USA
    thanks for the review I will have get me some soon

16. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Cool. When you do please tell me what you think. I think it is the best but interested in what others think.

17. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    How about a complex vanilla that has a fuzion of flavor from the sweet and creamy to smoky aspects of its flavor with out being too sweet like Vanilla ice cream with vanilla powered on a vanilla wafer? Pr is that not much better?

18. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Do you know if Ultimate Vanilla has TPA vanilla cream? They sell it on there site so not sure if they use it.

19. nothiefsallowed

Jul 1, 2011
    Murica
    what great combinations have you found with it?

20. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    It goes great with tobbacos and fruits. Give me more time and I will get more specific :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.