• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Naked!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letzin Hale

Moved On
Dec 28, 2008
"Wrecked and Bonkers", a good name for a brothel with an alcohol licence!!

Anyway, the title of this post was inspired by my grandaughter who, a couple of months ago, came down from the bathroom with her bathrobe on and started to do an amusingly provocative dance in front of the TV. She was dropping the robe off her shoulder and pouting like a second rate 'film' star and had us in stitches. She then let the robe fall to the floor, exposing herself to us all, turned her back to us, crouched, wiggled her bum and shouted 'NAKED!' at which point we peed ourselves. She now does this on a regular basis and we eventually found out what had inspired it - The Simpsons movie where Homer dares Bart to skateboard through town and adds the 'NAKED!' comment. If our grandaughter was 21 we might be worried, but she's only three and a half!! It's one of those things that kids do so well and with such lack oh inhibition, but we are scared to video her as it could be misconstrued by those with sick minds:(
So, here's a thread for those 'anything went' stories, pictures etc that are amusing without being obscene, just for fun:D

These first three are for Kate & friends....mmmmmmmm

catboob.jpg

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
The Bathtub Test

During a visit to the mental asylum, I asked the Director how do
You determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a
Teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to
empty
the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," I said. "A normal person would use the bucket
because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you
want a bed near the window?"

taz3cat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2008
Port Arthur, Texas
The Bathtub Test

empty
the bathtub."

becauseit's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

want abed near the window?"

Marykay, I would have picked the bucket too. Just too funny when it is on yourself.

Last edited:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Kate, The guy with the wings was in 'Flash Gordon" the movie. Music by Queen. It's one of my all time favorites!
Taz..I would have been put in a padded cell, let alone a bed with a view, because I would have tried to overthink it.
*Maybe it's a test of patience and so I choose the spoon, no maybe if I choose the teacup, I am being polite, no the bucket would be faster. Forget it..I'll just climb in and wait for it to evaporate!* 8-o

Letzin Hale

Moved On
Dec 28, 2008
The Bathtub Test

empty
the bathtub."

The Queen was visiting a hospital in Scotland when the matron took her into a men's ward. The Queen stopped by the first bed and asked the man, "How are you this morning?" to which he replied, “Oh wad some power the giftie gie us To see oursel's as others see us! It wad frae monie a blunder free us, And foolish notion”. The Queen looked a little puzzled and moved on to the next bed and asked the same question, the man repkied, “Oh, my luve's like a red, red rose, That's newly sprung in June; Oh, my luve's like the melodie That's sweetly played in tune”. Again the Queen was puzzled and moved on, again asking "How are you today?" and the reply came, “Some have meat, and cannot eat, And some cannot eat that want it; But we have meat, and we can eat - And let the Lord be thanked.” The Queen smiled awkwardly, turned to the matron and asked, "Is this the mental ward?", to which the matron replied, "Nae ma'am, it's the serious Burns unit!"
letzin-hale-albums-oh-my-god-picture1107-rofl.gif

Alan.

skullsoup432

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
Michigan USA
"Wrecked and Bonkers", a good name for a brothel with an alcohol licence!!

Anyway, the title of this post was inspired by my grandaughter who, a couple of months ago, came down from the bathroom with her bathrobe on and started to do an amusingly provocative dance in front of the TV. She was dropping the robe off her shoulder and pouting like a second rate 'film' star and had us in stitches. She then let the robe fall to the floor, exposing herself to us all, turned her back to us, crouched, wiggled her bum and shouted 'NAKED!' at which point we peed ourselves. She now does this on a regular basis and we eventually found out what had inspired it - The Simpsons movie where Homer dares Bart to skateboard through town and adds the 'NAKED!' comment. If our grandaughter was 21 we might be worried, but she's only three and a half!! It's one of those things that kids do so well and with such lack oh inhibition, but we are scared to video her as it could be misconstrued by those with sick minds:(
So, here's a thread for those 'anything went' stories, pictures etc that are amusing without being obscene, just for fun:D

These first three are for Kate & friends....mmmmmmmm

catboob.jpg
I have been putting off an eye exam, even though I have been having some problems.

When I first read this, my brain picked up GRANDMOTHER, not GRANDDAUGHTER. I had (still do) some horrible images in my head. Grandma doing a provocative dance? I was in shock.

Then too, maybe I was distracted by the cute kitten (or where it was sleeping).

Letzin Hale

Moved On
Dec 28, 2008
I have been putting off an eye exam, even though I have been having some problems.

When I first read this, my brain picked up GRANDMOTHER, not GRANDDAUGHTER. I had (still do) some horrible images in my head. Grandma doing a provocative dance? I was in shock.

Then too, maybe I was distracted by the cute kitten (or where it was sleeping).

Now my Grandmother was something else...............she had the perfect method to get rid of the Jehovah's Witnesses who often came knocking on the door to pester her with their religious ramblings. She would see them coming up the garden path and by the time they knocked on the front door she was stripped naked. She would open the door with a big smile and say "Come on in, we're having a party!"..........priceless!!!
:shock:
Alan.

skullsoup432

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
Michigan USA
I had a buddy whose grandma was pretty liberal (I don't mean in the political sense, though that to).
I was in my early teens when I first met her. She eyed me up and down with a very stern look, then said to my buddy "Well, he is cute. He can stay the night but he sleeps with me." I was dumbfounded, caught by surprise.
Once she and two of her daughters went grocery shopping. My buddy and I went to help put stuff away (and cure our munchies). She had bought an about 2 foot long salami. She cut it into thirds and handed a piece to each daughter saying "This is for when the boys go hunting and you get lonely."

She always had an open bible in the house and wouldn't put up with crude language or talk. She was the sweetest old lady. But, once in awhile she just let loose.

I am an atheist, but Gram, if there is a heaven, I know you are there.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
The Bathtub Test

empty
the bathtub."

I fell for that one too, Mary Kay,
but I didnt say it in public,

I will visit you, did you take the bed near the window ????
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread