Not open for further replies.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Ok, I voted. However, I wanted to pick 2

"you blew it buddy", and "add a suggestion"

SO: my suggestions is this: The Never-Used Thread :lol: Everybody is so nice here, I have never seen a bad trade (knock on wood)

Seriously tho: the whole point of this forum is not for gain. We are giving something, even in our trades. And as someone said to me (when I missed getting to the post office that Saturday) "How can I complain when you are giving me a gift?" (sic)

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I vote for "You blew it buddy", BUT you need to add (and not in a good way) :p

lmao Yeah, I can see where this bunch might take it the wrong way, rofl

Ok, I voted. However, I wanted to pick 2

"you blew it buddy", and "add a suggestion"

SO: my suggestions is this: The Never-Used Thread :lol: Everybody is so nice here, I have never seen a bad trade (knock on wood)

Seriously tho: the whole point of this forum is not for gain. We are giving something, even in our trades. And as someone said to me (when I missed getting to the post office that Saturday) "How can I complain when you are giving me a gift?" (sic)

Unfortunately there is the possibility for people to abuse the generosity of PIF idea. When and If it happens we need to be able to let others know so it doesn't continue. I'm sure there is a way to get someone out of the group but I really hope that I never have to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread