Status
Not open for further replies.

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
I've been using a pair of Mini GLV2 for going on 2.5 years, and not looking to use anything else. I've recently jumped to an Igo-s from my trusty Cisco LR901 + Empire Drip shields combo. I'd like to find something higher end that will fit without having to use an adapter. I've not measured, but been told that 15mm diameter is the max I can fit without modding and/or use of adapters.

Here is my current set up... any suggestion?

20131013_glv_-_igo-s.jpg

20131005_8_wraps.jpg

Cjax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
RVa USA
It's not a high-end atty but an A7 would work. It has a center airfeed which makes for good flavor since the coil is always right over the air supply. It's bottom fed so it can leak if over-filled, but it has a pretty deep juice well. I use them on my Reo.

EDIT: For a high-end dripper, the Cyclone should fit. It has an optional afc cap that can add another element to the experience, not sure of the dimension of the afc cap, though.

Last edited:

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
I have a Scar which is a clone of the Cyclone... it doesn't fit.

The Hornet TF looks like it's exactly what I'm hunting for, I'll be ordering one next week :)

The Caliber looks good too, just like my Igo-s but a little taller. The single o-ring concerns me though... but I might give it a go too.

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
For a high-end dripper, the Cyclone should fit. It has an optional afc cap that can add another element to the experience, not sure of the dimension of the afc cap, though.

Got my Hornet RA yesterday... it's a winner so far! Tighter draw and much better flavor than the Igo-S

I have a bottom-feed ERA... same guys that made the Hornet, Budz Worx.
I opted for the AFC upgrade later on.
The AFC cap is 16mm wide though...

Great choice atty, by far my #1.... you should be very happy with your purchase.
994610_10151970387712214_223262750_n_zpsd86ece11.jpg

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
I have a bottom-feed ERA... same guys that made the Hornet, Budz Worx.
I opted for the AFC upgrade later on.
The AFC cap is 16mm wide though...

Great choice atty, by far my #1.... you should be very happy with your purchase.

I just ordered a Touchwood Mini last week (6 week lead time) so I may pick up an ERA for that since it has a little more clearance.

I like how you colored the rda to match the mod. Looks boss. Might I ask how you did that?

Sweet ain't it? It came that way from Indyvapor (linked earlier in the thread)... it is the 'Torched' option. They heat it up so it glows red and as it cools it turns color (orangeish to purple and blue).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread