Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
OK....I've been vaping an absolutely wonderful pineapple coconut juice lately. Tastebuds aren't that lively, so if there are other notes in it, I'm not getting them, but the balance of the 2 ingredients I can taste are just SO balanced, smooth and creamy. Here's my conundrum - I've been ordering all over the place being relatively new to vaping, and fruit isn't my go to flavor as a rule. But because the sellers are wonderful and lovely people, they all add an extra sampler in the order, right? And this is what that was. BUT I don't recall whose sampler it was! And I threw the empty bottle away thinking "I'll definitely remember THIS flavor". Arrrghhh! I've found myself a "vape yourself dizzy" flavor and I dunno who made it! I've ordered from Rawr, Virgin Vapor, Bluemist and Aroma recently (like the last month or so). In all cases they've had a couple of weeks to steep. So here's the challenge - which e-juice does it sound most likely to have come from? All and any suggestions are welcome!

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Definitely sounds like a Rawr juice to me as well...they love their tropical fruit blends over there. Could have been one of the Hawaii juices...or the smooth coconut could have also been from their Truth Serum line. Beachin is another awesome Rawr flavor that has those flavors in there. You might be able to drop Mike at Rawr a line...I'm not sure if they track which samples they send with which orders...but he might be able to help you if it did in fact come from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread