@NAMUCH, ego style atty/carto on regular interface(no Res)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
DSC01308.jpg DSC01309.jpg

I dont have a photobucket so I had to start a new thread to get pics here. This is an ego carto atached with a 510 to 510 adapter using the regular atomizer interface.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I think that there would be a niche market but I think the problem is more about innovapor is already running to capacity on there lathes and machinery. The guys have mentioned a few times that they are running there machines constantly to try to keep up with demand and to also come out with the new stuff they have been talking about.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I think that there would be a niche market but I think the problem is more about innovapor is already running to capacity on there lathes and machinery. The guys have mentioned a few times that they are running there machines constantly to try to keep up with demand and to also come out with the new stuff they have been talking about.

Yeah its been real tough trying to decide where to draw the line. As of right now its pretty much impossible for us to take on another project. However in about 4 weeks we will be releasing something brand spankin new that we think you all will really like. There definitely isn't anything like it out there. We will keep you guys posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread