nano coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

1wildman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
columbus, oh
For everyones knowledge it's not called a dragon coil... It technically should be called the Dragon Wick. It's just a nano coil with a new wicking style that makes it spit the vapor out as if it were a dragon's nostril. Just did one last night and it kicks out some serious vapor.

Same thing... Rip Trippers and others that have the videos online all call them a Dragon Coil but yes the only difference is that the wick is wrapped around the outside of the coil and one end is blocked leaving only one hole of the coil to spew serious amounts of vapor. I did dual dragon coils/wicks on a trident and it was insane.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
Same thing... Rip Trippers and others that have the videos online all call them a Dragon Coil but yes the only difference is that the wick is wrapped around the outside of the coil and one end is blocked leaving only one hole of the coil to spew serious amounts of vapor. I did dual dragon coils/wicks on a trident and it was insane.

Yep. If you looked at iTeo ( the Creator of the "dragon Coil " ) He has a totally different wicking style than rip. So technically it's not the same Lol
7wSuABu.jpg

1wildman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
columbus, oh
A'ole Pilikia my braddah! Anytime Lol.

If you want to see some really crazy stuff... Search up Deedupdux builds. That guy has a serious imagination going on.

Had to look that one up. :laugh:

BTW - I really hate you right now... suffering with 14deg weather here. I need some island time.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
Lol, It's fairly cold back home from what the Braddahoods are saying. something like in the loww 60's? which mind you is VERY cold where im from Lol.

I live in nevada now, it's roughly 55 degrees where Im at. Not too bad seeing as though my house on Kaua'i had A.C. in every Room haha. But the Ohana back home is suffering hahaha. Poor guys, they say the morning is super cold but the rest of the day is hot and humid as usual. Gotta make a trip back ASAP so I can go surf. One thing I can't bear to live without is being in a barrel. It'll change your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread