Nashville Vapor Master Blend

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Nashville Vapor carries Sancia Smoke juices. Whether these ejuices are made for or by Nashville Vapor, I do not know. Nashville Vapor also carries two Alien Visions ejuice flavors (though they are out of stock). The flavor I am reviewing today is Professor Marvel's Master Blend.

Master Blend is described as a light tobacco flavor with nice smooth, sweet, and creamy undertones. They also have added that "Some could call this our version of an RY4."

Master Blend is a custom (American) RY4 blend. You can taste the caramel, the vanilla, and the tobacco. There is also a creaminess to it. The caramel is rich, almost tasting thick in your mouth. A nice dark caramel, very unlike the candy. It is strong throughout the vape. The vanilla can be tasted mainly on the exhale. It is a very creamy vanilla, like vanilla bean ice cream. It blends together with the caramel to create a delicious blend.

The tobacco reminds me of a Virginia leaf tobacco. It gives the ejuice a grit that keeps Master Blend from becoming a dessert flavor. The tobacco is my favorite part of this RY4. Although the tobacco is not strong, you can taste it throughout the vape.

Overall, Master Blend is a smooth all-day vape that has plenty of flavor. It has steeped into a light orange color and is (so far) gentle on my cartomizer. My first experience with Nashville Vapor's Sancia Smoke line has been a very good one. This is among my current favorite flavors!

Professor Marvel’s Master Blend | Nashville Vapor

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
dude,

Would you consider re-posting this review in the RY4 Roundup thread as well as your own thread here? I have some Nashville Vapor Master Blend steeping, awaiting review, but I'd like to have your review on the RY4 thread in addition to mine. The more the merrier, you know?

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I am really really impressed with this juice too. What extra flavors did you get in steeping it?

It is hard to say for sure, because I never stopped vaping it. It does taste a bit better blended. The vanilla cream has come out a little more on the inhale, and the caramel has mellowed a hint. But the change (if any) is very mild. It was good from first vape, and is still one of the best custom RY4s.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
It is hard to say for sure, because I never stopped vaping it. It does taste a bit better blended. The vanilla cream has come out a little more on the inhale, and the caramel has mellowed a hint. But the change (if any) is very mild. It was good from first vape, and is still one of the best custom RY4s.

Nice. I just got it 3 days ago. I am fast steeping it next to a fan uncapped and I noticed more of the tobacco notes are present and the carmel is stronger and fuses better. LOL. The oposite of what you detected with the carmel. I am going to give it a few more days but I am really really impressed.

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
That sucks they only go to 12mg....

At 25 drops/ml, it takes only 2 small drops/ml of 100mg liquid nic to bump the nic strength from 12mg to 18-20mg. That's only 8% dilution of the original formula, which probably won't alter the flavor of the juice to any appreciable extent. A tiny bit, maybe, but the extra nic hit will tend to make up for that. (Unless I'm wrong, of course. LOL.)

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Sorry, I thought passer meant that they only go up to 12mg. I know that passer vapes 6mg, so I should have figured out that he meant down to 12mg. LOL.

But yeah, the super-high 100mg/ml liquid nic is indispensable for bumping up low-nic juices (many samples and included-with-order freebies are 12mg).

OBE1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2012
Marengo, Ohio
Thanks for all the compliments on the juice! I am glad you guys are enjoying it. Depending on what you were looking for passer, I amy be able to make a batch at 6mg for you. Let me know! Thanks!!

That is pretty cool! You don't see vendors willing to go that far for their customers too often. Might have to give you guys a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread