National Call to Action! White House lines are busy?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le$$

Verified Member
Aug 31, 2015
Been trying to call the White House all morning and it is busy. Is this a good sign or a bad sign? I don't know. All's I know is that I am going to keep trying to get through!

blog.casaa.org/2015/10/national-call-to-action-tell-white

^^

FIGHT FOR YOUR vape!

upload_2015-10-28_9-48-24.png

Reactions: LittleBird

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Vapers are tying up the lines!! That's what someone was told when they finally got through! :D

Alternate number: 202-456-1414
Goes to the main switchboard. Say you want to comment on the FDA Deeming and E-cigarettes. They will transfer you to the right place. Listen to all the recordings but don't hang up. A live person will come on the line.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Been trying to call all morning, but keep getting a busy signal. Now, I have to get to work and won't be able to call from there. I did email though. I hope that helps.
Vapers are tying up the lines!! That's what someone was told when they finally got through! :D

Alternate number: 202-456-1414
Goes to the main switchboard. Say you want to comment on the FDA Deeming and E-cigarettes. They will transfer you to the right place. Listen to all the recordings but don't hang up. A live person will come on the line.

Reactions: tj99959

RebornLincoln06

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2014
Grapevine, TX
Same thing for me...Both lines were busy when I tried to call. I eventually got through to a live person and they definitely seemed annoyed. This is {moderated} fantastic, everyone. This is a reminder why I absolutely LOVE the vaping industry and (almost) everyone in it.

Edit: Apologies to the mods for colorful language. Will watch my tongue next time.

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
My Morning Brain is trying to convince me that now they'll ban vaping outright just to annoy *us*.
My morning brain is saying if they did that, there would be even More people voicing their displeasure. For every caller, there are probably at Least 5 that sit on their butts not doing anything.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread