Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Some of HHV NET flavors are definitely flavored and I don't think they try to hide it. Just look at the names, pictures and read the descriptions. Maple, Eh? with a picture of maple syrup isn't denying anything. Oompa and Temptation have pictures of chocolate on them and it says right in the description they're chocolate. Sludge is a raisin n plum vape and they tell you right out. They have several tobacco heavy flavors like Huntsman, Dark Horse, Gaia, Pirate's Booty, and Serendipity that have little or no added flavors. I personally do not care for them but they intentionally (IMO) stayed away from your run of the mill cigar flavors that you find at NET.com, GeJ, W2V, etc... Their more popular flavors like Dragon's Fire, Legend, Heavenly tobacco, Heavenly Army, and Shadow are flavored and likely extracted from cased tobacco. My inkling is they buy many of their extracts and I believe it is a foreign source in South America they partnered with but I could be entirely wrong about some of this. HHV doesnt tell you every detail about their extracts like some others do. But they don't deny at least some of their NETs are flavored. Not sure why they would anyway.

Reactions: vapdivrr

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
That's why I reduced my commercial purchases to just MOV and GeJ. MOV actually, for me, has even better flavor notes. Patriot is a far cry from what it was a few years ago. I ordered Vita Bella with fingers crossed. The Godfather is just so damn good I order two.

I used to love MOV and enjoyed their southern gentlemen and pendragon. I went to take advantage of a sale about a year ago to discover they no longer ship internationally !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Love vita bela and order it alot, but just a month ago ordered apache from mov for the first time and it's horrifying. There are no words to describe the smell and flavor I'm getting, it totally taste like I took a pack of used cigarette butts, wet them and let them fester in an ashtray for a month and then tried to vape them. Maybe some nets are supposed to taste like that because I tried a few a couple years ago like that, but just can't figure why some are so rank while other nets don't have that stank what so ever.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Apache from MOV is one of the most aggressive and robust tobaccos on the market. I personally used to love it but couldn’t vape it all day long.

Does it at least have that pronounced grassy note? It should be strong and ashy but also clean and grassy.

Can I make a suggestion to help you get some NETs that are flavourful and not so ashy? The Plume Room. Of all the vendors who have been around for several years making NETs, The Plume
room (TPR) continues to maintain a fresh and consistent line of juices that have not changed in all those years.

Candied Cavendish is my favorite but I also like the burley and candy, Honey Fig, toscano and a few others. They aren’t straight up NETs and they aren’t ashy. There is a bit of sweetness to them which puts them in that sweeter NeT category such as Heathers Heavenly Vapes.

I’ve never had a problem with defective or old tasting juices from TPR. They have won Spinefuel Choice awards for some of their juices over the years and judging by the response time of the vendor, they are still as enthusiastic as they were when they started their business. They are also affordable so you can’t go too far wrong if they don’t suit your palate.

Thought not a NET, their banana liquid is fantastic.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
That's why I reduced my commercial purchases to just MOV and GeJ. MOV actually, for me, has even better flavor notes. Patriot is a far cry from what it was a few years ago. I ordered Vita Bella with fingers crossed. The Godfather is just so damn good I order two.

I think I am due for a Goodejuice order too. My favourites were Patriot, Wild Turkey, Wrangler Lite and Fire Cured. The Godfather and Analog are good too after a steep of a couple of months.

Goodejuice has held their quality and flavour consistent over the years.

• Disagree
Reactions: Piper Alpha

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Could very well be. It's hard because it's like a 50/50 ratio I'm seeing with the ones I order and makes it hard to know which have that ashy taste and ones that do not. Along with apache I ordered a few from want2vapes, London, Louisville, managua, and coffee infused and everyone has that funk to them as well and just find it so very offensive. Maybe it's real nets I don't like and ones from hhv, goodejuice, and Blacknote are perhaps not 100 percent nets? Just trying to figure it out, so I can perhaps not order those types. I forgot which ones I ordered from net.com , but they had that same very over powering taste to them as well. I will perhaps try the ones you suggested, thanks

Want2Vape have the most potent NETs on the market. London is composed of Latakia tobacco which is the same type of tobacco in Apache from MOV. I actually love it. Want2Vape was one of my favorite NET vendors and one of the originals who pioneered NET tobaccos. It’s not for everyone. You might have enjoyed The Blonde from Want2Vape which is a bit cleaner.

Want2Vape NETs are so aggressive and pungent that I used to wonder if they dilute the final extract at all. Their NETs will gunk up atomizers and coils very quickly.

As an aside, are you making sure to change your coils regularly when vaping NETs? Coils get gunked fast with NETs and need to be changed regularly. Use your taste buds as a guide for when they should be changed. Some NETs gunk faster than others. Blacknote and HHV are cleaner and don’t gunk as fast but NET.com and Goodejuice will gunk faster. Want2Vape liquids are real coil killers.

Whether Want2Vape maintains consistency and freshness of juices is something I don’t know. I haven’t ordered from them in 4 years.

Has anyone ordered from Want2Vape recently ?

Last edited:

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I vape about 7 hhv nets , vita bela and patriot and tbh, I don't really feel they gunk my coils any more then the couple of non net tobaccos I vape. Besides those nets, I vape bobas and a couple tobacco's from indigo along with an occasional tank of tribecca and all seem fairly equal in terms of gunking, about 10 mls between rewicks. As for those real camp fire nets I tried, I have only taken a pull or 2 and retired the juice because I just find it too smokey I guess.....
Want2Vape have the most potent NETs on the market. London is composed of Latakia tobacco which is the same type of tobacco in Apache from MOV. I actually love it. Want2Vape was one of my favorite NET vendors and one of the originals who pioneered NET tobaccos. It’s not for everyone. You might have enjoyed The Blonde from Want2Vape which is a bit cleaner.

Want2Vape NETs are so aggressive and pungent that I used to wonder if they dilute the final extract at all. Their NETs will gunk up atomizers and coils very quickly.

As an aside, are you making sure to change your coils regularly when vaping NETs? Coils get gunked fast with NETs and need to be changed regularly. Use your taste buds as a guide for when they should be changed. Some NETs gunk faster than others. Blacknote and HHV are cleaner and don’t gunk as fast but NET.com and Goodejuice will gunk faster. Want2Vape liquids are real coil killers.

Whether Want2Vape maintains consistency and freshness of juices is something I don’t know. I haven’t ordered from them in 4 years.

Has anyone ordered from Want2Vape recently ?

Reactions: AnthonyB

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I use to vape a bunch from the plume room years ago and did like them, kind of forgot they were nets tbh...thanks, might try a few from them again. Honestly all I got from apache was ashy smokey kind of thing that was very strong and didn't like it whatsoever. No grassy clean taste to me, but then again, it's not something I'm used to or am use to tasting.....I filled a tank of apache, took one vape and nearly puked , definitely one of the worse tasting juices I have ever tried. I then filled another tank with some hhv huntsman (which I love) and literally put one drop of apache in with it and couldn't vape it. I guess that particular flavor just doesn't suit me
Apache from MOV is one of the most aggressive and robust tobaccos on the market. I personally used to love it but couldn’t vape it all day long.

Does it at least have that pronounced grassy note? It should be strong and ashy but also clean and grassy.

Can I make a suggestion to help you get some NETs that are flavourful and not so ashy? The Plume Room. Of all the vendors who have been around for several years making NETs, The Plume
room (TPR) continues to maintain a fresh and consistent line of juices that have not changed in all those years.

Candied Cavendish is my favorite but I also like the burley and candy, Honey Fig, toscano and a few others. They aren’t straight up NETs and they aren’t ashy. There is a bit of sweetness to them which puts them in that sweeter NeT category such as Heathers Heavenly Vapes.

I’ve never had a problem with defective or old tasting juices from TPR. They have won Spinefuel Choice awards for some of their juices over the years and judging by the response time of the vendor, they are still as enthusiastic as they were when they started their business. They are also affordable so you can’t go too far wrong if they don’t suit your palate.

Thought not a NET, their banana liquid is fantastic.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Just saw a certain site mentioned in another thread and noticed these in their selection:

Premium Blends - Tobacco Barn - VistaVapors, Inc. .

I've never heard of tobacco barn and they might just be terrible for all I know. You guys may have already even tried them. I just thought of you all when I saw them and wanted to share the info.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Just saw a certain site mentioned in another thread and noticed these in their selection:

Premium Blends - Tobacco Barn - VistaVapors, Inc. .

I've never heard of tobacco barn and they might just be terrible for all I know. You guys may have already even tried them. I just thought of you all when I saw them and wanted to share the info.
I definitely have heard of Vista vapors, but haven't tried them. Are they nets?

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
For a cigarette like experience in NETs you can’t go past RYOs (Roll Your Own Tobaccos).

I recently was gifted a concentration of a Winfield RYO from a fellow Aussie and it is is great stuff. It’s clean and crisp and I almost feel guilty for how much like a cigarette it tastes. No weird off tastes either. It’s a good one! I’ve always liked how RYOs translate into NETs. American spirit is a good example. Another great RYO I used to vape came from Ethervapes who used to have a Bali shag RYO.

RYOs are the perfect extract for a cigarette like experience. Actually macerating cigarettes has never really worked because of all the impurities and chemicals in them but RYOs make for a great NET because they usually are free of impurities and additional chemicals.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Okay all,

Time for a check in!

What are you vaping? What NET vendor and NeTs are you vaping?

I have been vaping some home made NETs from a fellow Aussie lately and they are quite good. Apparently he is importing sampled bags of tobacco from overseas, something I didn’t realize us Aussies were able to do!

I am planning an order with Goodejuice and NET.com as we get closer to Christmas. I kind of miss The Plume Room juices at all so I see an order of Candied Cavendish, Burley and Candy and honey fig on the horizon.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
i'm still enjoying RTE Banana and also their Rum.
I pulled out from the back of the closet some NET tRY4.1 and it's really nice. For the first time, I tried it in (as opposed to a rebuildable RTA) a Kabuki with Aspire coils. Two tank fulls and the flavor is muted. Not a surprise really.
Though I had some misgivings, based on your and my recent experiences, I ordered a few new ones from NET. Haven't tried them yet.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I’ve built my own coils forever so I don’t know. But isn’t using disposable coils expensive vaping gunky nets?
It was the first time I tried a "dark" NET in a Kabuki. I always vaped them in tanks with coils I build/rebuild/rewick. I think they are more flavorful in my Berserkers too.
I've been away from home, and didn't much want to carry wicking materials and tools. So, a handful of Aspire coils is easy.
Expensive is, I guess, in the eye of the beholder. A couple of bucks for a coil isn't going to bankrupt me. But, certainly more $$ than a bit of wire and wick. You're right about that.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
i'm still enjoying RTE Banana and also their Rum.
I pulled out from the back of the closet some NET tRY4.1 and it's really nice. For the first time, I tried it in (as opposed to a rebuildable RTA) a Kabuki with Aspire coils. Two tank fulls and the flavor is muted. Not a surprise really.
Though I had some misgivings, based on your and my recent experiences, I ordered a few new ones from NET. Haven't tried them yet.

Definitely let me know how they are! I am really curious because I am considering putting in an order soon.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Definitely let me know how they are! I am really curious because I am considering putting in an order soon.
I will, but I'm out of town for a couple of weeks, so you won't hear from me soon. Just saw NET's email about a 20% off sale. You may need to take a chance if you're so inclined.

Arian

Sep 10, 2018
this week bought few aromas concentrate from La Tabacheria website , they do come as 10ml a nice glass bottle and on their website they suggest a dilution from 10-15% .
Perique is my favorite nice lovely spicy tobacco , Kentucky , Basma , Black Cavendish good as well
Virginia to sweet for my taste but then i guess is for mixing with other aromas , like Latakia or Kentucky.
Comparing with black note eliquids wich i vaped for a long time, La Tabacheria is much better more intense, flawor , but coils gunk much faster, you notice sharp drop on flavour.. Black note usually last for me 3 days but the flavour drop after a day, but La Tabacheria aromas last 4ml or 2 tanks on my Rose v3 and coil is completely done, no problem for me cheap wire cotton 5 minutes of time building new coil
Anyway aromas cost 10 ml a bottle betwen 8-11 euro but 100 ml eliquid after dilution is fantastic price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread