dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Vendor: Want2Vape
Liquid: Cold Infusion
Thoughts: Extracted from the same cigar line as Blondie, Cold Infusion is a natural, nicaraguan, medium bodied cigar infused with flavor of peach, pine, green tea, and more. The eliquid is a bit different. It tastes like a high end natural cigar. No added flavors like Blondie just straight up premium natural cigar. Think Oliva V, Fuente, Romeo y Julieta, etc. This is absolutely a masterpiece for the cigar lover.

Absolutely one of the finest ever. It may have even displaced Acid blonde as my all time fav. juice. Paris also is outstanding. Only juice thst ever came close to replicating a cigarette

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Obviously you are all Connoisseurs of fine tobaccos. I myself rather a newbie. So my question is if I buy one or two of these fine tobacco juices, I'm told not to use it with a carto. So what hardware do you use to make the most of this juice?...kinda like what type vessel for a fine wine?

I use to vape these juices on Cisco LR 1.5 510 attys 3.7V - drip only. Now I have moved away from those into rebuildables. But they are excellent on those. As I recall W2V tobac juices were made to work well w/1.8 Ohm attys. Its been along time, so I wont swear to that.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Any quality natural tobacco extract is going to be hard on atomizers, due to fine organic solids that are suspended in the liquid. Much like a microbrew beer (as opposed to something like a Budweiser), the more filtration the juice goes through, the less it is going to taste like the natural ingredients that go into it.

Rebuildables are the best way to go with natural tobacco extracts by far. The only drawback is that they are costly and you often have to wait a while to get them. But once you have them, they are cheap and easy to rebuild. I ended up with an A2-TM from the German company Bulli-Smoker and couldn't be happier with it.

If you want to go a cheaper route, I've had pretty good luck with Low Resistance Vision Ego Clearomizers -- I devote one to each of my favorites and just leave it filled and vape it whenever I please. If it dies, it's not a big deal to replace it, and I just considered it part of the cost of vaping something that is of the highest quality. I'm probably going to phase out the Vision Clearomizers in favor of the new E1 ReVive V2's because if and when they get clogged, they can be easily taken apart and cleaned, or the internal components can all be cheaply replaced. Discount Vapers is probably the best place to shop.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
I generally use anywhere from 2.0-3.0 ohm attys and drip. My personal opinion is that too much flavor is lost on most cartomizers and tanks with natural tobaccos.

There are some companies that go out of their way to create extracted tobaccos that do not leave residue on an atty/carto. Ahlusion has told me they specifically go out of their to make sure the liquids are cleaner. Heather's Heavenly Purity tobaccos also do not leave anything behind. Highbrow does a good job as well.

And just for you Tezcatlipoca, Ahlusion has a blend called Devil Dog that tastes identical to Want2Vape London. The difference: no leftover residue. The bad news is that they haven't released it yet.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Greetings, not trying to thread crash here, but we just wanted to state that our extracts contain zero residue. None, nada. You can run them in any atty, carto, clearo without fear of shortening the life of your device. This also goes for the rest of our flavor lineup as well.

Vape on tobacco lovers!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Greetings, not trying to thread crash here, but we just wanted to state that our extracts contain zero residue. None, nada. You can run them in any atty, carto, clearo without fear of shortening the life of your device. This also goes for the rest of our flavor lineup as well.

Vape on tobacco lovers!

Thanks for this!

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Thanks Luce, I'll keep an eye out for Ahlusion's Devil Dog! It would be nice to find something comparable to London that was a little more of a worry-free vape. I vape throughout the day and I travel and am on the go frequently, so tanks are the best fit for me, but I agree that dripping does give the best results, flavor-wise. I used to drip with 510 attys and I thought it was horrible, but I just discovered LR 306 attys, and I'm impressed with them so far. There will be more dripping in my future if I'm just vaping around the house.

Personally I've had clogging issues with Want2Vape, Vaperite, and Highbrow. Both Highbrow's and Vaperite's Periques clogged up fresh attys almost instantly (like within several puffs), and I'd wager that there's a direct correlation between the heavy, earthy-rich flavor of a Perique and the amount of suspended organic solids. I've had much better results with GoodeJuice though, on all of theirs that I've tried including their Perique. I guess they have found a way to minimize the issue by using a charcoal filtration system. I have yet to try Ahlusion and Heather's Heavenly Vapes, but thanks to this thread, they are my the list. And of course I've had no out-of-the-ordinary issues with Backwoods and Mom and Pop's and other companies that don't extract their tobaccos in-house.

Another way to keep the atty damage to a minimum is to alternate an atty-clogging juice with something that is very clean and doesn't use much in the way of organic flavorings -- I've found that some of Halo's and Alien Visions' juices are good for that. GoodeJuice has a lab-made tobacco line that I've been dying to try and I bet they would be good for that too, but unfortunately they don't offer any of them anywhere near my preferred nic level.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA

Vape on tobacco lovers!

That's good to know -- thanks! I look forward to trying your extracts out, and I'm glad to see that at least a few vendors are concerned with this issue.

BTW, totally off-topic and I don't mean to violate the sanctity of this thread, but I just saw that you have a Maya-style cacao vape -- I was just telling someone the other day that it would be interesting if somebody made one! That's awesome and I'm glad to see that somebody did! Kudos!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1atom12

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
I have a few questions for Luceblueboy and/or anyone that can help:

1) You mentioned the Kentucky Premium Blend in one of your first reviews. Since you obviously have tried it, can you point me towards juices that you consider to be similar? I particularly enjoy its' sweet over/undertones.

2) Do you know of any juice that tastes like the sweetener used in sweet cigars? I really enjoy the taste and smell of the outer leaf of Muriel Sweets, and would really like to vape that flavor. Being that you're such a cigar connoisseur, I can't think of a better person to help me with this.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Thanks to Luce, Tez, & 1atom12 for helping me make the decision to pull the trigger on Heather's Heavenly Vapes. I ordered Pirates Booty, Huntsman, Dark Horse, and Gandalf. I meant to order Dragon's Fire instead of Dark Horse, but oh well...I will get it next time.

I will be placing my first order with them shortly too, and it will probably look very similar to yours! Maybe we can compare notes after we've spent some time with them.

2) Do you know of any juice that tastes like the sweetener used in sweet cigars? I really enjoy the taste and smell of the outer leaf of Muriel Sweets, and would really like to vape that flavor. Being that you're such a cigar connoisseur, I can't think of a better person to help me with this.

I haven't ever tried Muriel Sweets, but are they similar to Swisher Sweets? It's been quite a while, but I think I remember the taste. I notice that Heather's Heavenly Vapes has a flavor called Sweet Swish, but of course I haven't tried it. Vapenstein mentioned that Halo's Bella Valente tastes like the sweetened shell of a Candela (green-wrapper cigar variety also known as a Claro or Jade), and I absolutely agree. If you're looking for something that tastes like the sweetener they use on some cigars itself (minus the tobacco) maybe Backwoods Brew's Malty might do it, or for sweetener with perhaps a hint of something like a slight leathery tobacco flavor plus killer throat hit, EcoPure Rich might do the trick.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I will be placing my first order with them shortly too, and it will probably look very similar to yours! Maybe we can compare notes after we've spent some time with them.

Most definitely! I haven't been this intrigued by a niche juice and vendor since WTA from Aroma. Hopefully I will be as happy with Heather's as I am from Aroma. So far their customer service has been excellent!

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio

1) You mentioned the Kentucky Premium Blend in one of your first reviews. Since you obviously have tried it, can you point me towards juices that you consider to be similar? I particularly enjoy its' sweet over/undertones.

1. Mom and Pop's Vapor Shop has tobaccos with a similar profile as the Kentucky Premium Blend. 10Forty and American Blend were the ones that I tried that tastes very similar to KY Blend.

2. I'm sorry but I can't help you much on finding a Murial Sweets eliquid. Want2Vape has two flavored cigar extracts: Tabak Especial (coffee infused) and Blondie (herb infused). The only other flavored cigar I've ever had was CAO Moontrance, a vanilla infused cigar. I accidentally combined some vanilla with Highbrow Vapor's Tabac de Perique and it taste exactly like Moontrance. I had them custom make some for me (as they customize any eliquid you desire) and it was incredible.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
If I'm not mistaken, Ahlusion also extracts their own tobacco on some of their line.

I've never DIY'ed or anything so I'm not 100% certain what Tobacco Absolute tastes like, but if it is what I think it is (the heavy tobacco undertone in Backwoods' Backo, for example), I believe Backwoods and Mom and Pop's both use it.
I was under the impression that BWB Backo was a house-brewed extract, and that it was made from American Spirit RYO tobacco. CMIIW, but the only tobacco juice from BWB that I can taste any TA is in the Adirondack, and maybe in Smoke.
1. Mom and Pop's Vapor Shop has tobaccos with a similar profile as the Kentucky Premium Blend. 10Forty and American Blend were the ones that I tried that tastes very similar to KY Blend.

2. I'm sorry but I can't help you much on finding a Murial Sweets eliquid. Want2Vape has two flavored cigar extracts: Tabak Especial (coffee infused) and Blondie (herb infused). The only other flavored cigar I've ever had was CAO Moontrance, a vanilla infused cigar. I accidentally combined some vanilla with Highbrow Vapor's Tabac de Perique and it taste exactly like Moontrance. I had them custom make some for me (as they customize any eliquid you desire) and it was incredible.

I have tried every tobacco juice from Mom and Pop's now, except for the menthol, and I find that the American, 10-Forty, and Blackjack all have notes of anise/licorice in them. The American is the lightest on it, and the Blackjack is the heaviest on it.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA

I use to smoke Muriel Sweets - the Red Pack. Only extracted tobac that I would say was similar because of a natural sweetness is Want2Vapes - Red Pirate.

I would suggest buying W2V sampler pack and get his different tobacs to try.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
I was under the impression that BWB Backo was a house-brewed extract, and that it was made from American Spirit RYO tobacco. CMIIW, but the only tobacco juice from BWB that I can taste any TA is in the Adirondack, and maybe in Smoke.

Hmmm... curious. I have never tried Smoke, but I could have sworn that Backo, Adirondack, and Hunter's Blend all use the same tobacco base, just in varying degrees of intensity. At least that's what it tastes like to me. I haven't heard anything one way or another though, so you could be right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread