Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco - Grand Opening!!![closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
"....make sense?"
At first I thought I detected a condescending tone to your reply, then decided it was a simple answer ending in a rhetorical question? lol

Thanks!:)

Nice to see you are following the thread...now get back to work making more extracts :p :thumb:

Oh gosh, not meant that way in the slightest!

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
At first I thought I detected a condescending tone to your reply, then decided it was a simple answer ending in a rhetorical question? lol

Oh gosh, not meant that way in the slightest!

It's probably a good thing to touch on this subject from time to time.. it's a common misunderstanding I see often in my own answers that I've provided over the years giving tech support on computer subjects.

In many of the cases that I can determine the underlying cause... I had explained whatever it was in as simple terms as I could so it would lessen the chance of misunderstanding the subject. I do it for a very simple reason... many of the readers that I was trying to help could come from anywhere in the world so english wasn't always their first language or for those that may not fully understand technical jargon that well. The result was that people who do/did speak english as their primary language would take it as condescending or that they were being "spoken down too" even when there is/was no such intent.

It is a "loose loose" situation... You either risk talking over someone's head ( whether from a language or learning barrier ) or offend someone else because the explanation was so simply put they think you are being condescending or looking down on them thinking them ignorant. I'd rather risk the latter instead of the first myself... as long as they get what you are trying to impart to them, that is the main point.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
It's probably a good thing to touch on this subject from time to time.. it's a common misunderstanding I see often in my own answers that I've provided over the years giving tech support on computer subjects.

In many of the cases that I can determine the underlying cause... I had explained whatever it was in as simple terms as I could so it would lessen the chance of misunderstanding the subject. I do it for a very simple reason... many of the readers that I was trying to help could come from anywhere in the world so english wasn't always their first language or for those that may not fully understand technical jargon that well. The result was that people who do/did speak english as their primary language would take it as condescending or that they were being "spoken down too" even when there is/was no such intent.

It is a "loose loose" situation... You either risk talking over someone's head ( whether from a language or learning barrier ) or offend someone else because the explanation was so simply put they think you are being condescending or looking down on them thinking them ignorant. I'd rather risk the latter instead of the first myself... as long as they get what you are trying to impart to them, that is the main point.

I get what your saying rdsok, especially where technology or computer sciences discussions are concerned. It must be like walking on eggshells around some people. Not always easy knowing whether or not to "dumb it down" depending on the people involved--sometimes even in day-to-day mundane conversations. On the other hand, sometimes people do use a question mark to illicit follow-up discussions.
:)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Just thought I'd pop in here to say hi. Been a while since my last post and last order of these nectars of the gods. Unfortunately, it'll be a while before I can order again - somewhat due to the holidays, but mainly because I have overstocked myself with juices and it'll take some doing to bring it down to a reasonable level.

Happy Holidays folks.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN

Now, you’re speaking my language brother. Anything to do with Computer Science is my favorite. Anything with Binary, LAN, WAN, VLANs, Firewalls, OSPF, RIP, IP Packets, Cabling, Routing and Switching is what I live for. I can’t wait for a January class on Cisco Routers to start. When I walk in that room and meet those CCNA guys, and see all those routers to Dell Servers… I’ll be in heaven. I’ll have to make sure to have my AGA-T2 filled with 3.5ml of Coventry, Black Cavendish, or Gold with me. ;)

The mood you’re in at the time of reading stuff usually affects the way you interpret it. For example: “Text messaging”. That has caused so many problems in my life. It’s gotten to the point of me not really wanting to do it anymore. It’s meant to be a quick and effective way to communicate, but most people want to substitute it for talking by sending 5 pages of text – when they really should have just called. And then when you don’t reply back with a huge letter yourself… you often get chewed out.

So, … in a nutshell. Say NO to Texting; YES to Sanity. :thumb:

Happy Holidays everyone!!

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
now, you’re speaking my language brother. Anything to do with computer science is my favorite. Anything with binary, lan, wan, vlans, firewalls, ospf, rip, ip packets, cabling, routing and switching is what i live for. I can’t wait for a january class on cisco routers to start. When i walk in that room and meet those ccna guys, and see all those routers to dell servers… i’ll be in heaven. I’ll have to make sure to have my aga-t2 filled with 3.5ml of coventry, black cavendish, or gold with me. ;)
w.t.f.????? :)

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
I have to keep my eye out for the Christmas sale! I have tried Chris' Blend and Black Cavendish and I am in love with both! ...

Chris's Blend will be in my next order. Looking forward to trying it. Speaking of which, does anyone know when the Christmas sale starts? I'm thinking it starts on Monday. Clay, you there??

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Both Chris' Blend and Black Cavendish are still vaping pretty strong at 75+ steeping days. 3-Crown seems to be off its peak though.

My 30ml bottle of Black Cavendish is around that same time frame. It's been steeping since Oct. 5th, and I've been wondering about it. Will pop the top soon. :) 3-Crown was gone along time ago.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Of my first order back in July, I have just a tiny bit of Balkan left over and maybe 10 ml of 3 Crown. From the second order, I still have about 5ml of Bombay, almost 15 of Black Cavendish, and about 10 ml of BA ManVan. Can't wait till my rotation allows me to get Black Cav and Bombay back into the KFLs! :toast:

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
To all of our loyal customers: we are happy to report that as of yesterday afternoon, our shipping time is back down to 5 days from the day your order was placed! We will continue to work diligently to cut that even more as our goal is to have a 2 to 3 day processing time for our customers!

Thanks again to all for your support and enthusiasm!

Clay

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I have just gone through an Aspire BDC tank of Chris' blend and it was phenomenal. It's about 120 day old Chris Blend. What is coming through for me is cavendish, creaminess and enough tobacco impact to make it a good all round wide appealing vape. I am finding NET/com liquids are a match made in heaven with good quality tanks such as Aspire BDCs and Protank 2s. The former really brings out some of the subtler nuances of NET.com liquids. Smoothness and wide appeal are the hallmark of NET.com liquids. I really can't say there are any liquids produced by Clay that I couldn't vape all day.

I'd be daft to post anything today and leave this out so I will post about it - I got my order from NET.com today right in time for Christmas. It consists of the rum rebellion, organic spirit, speaking spirit and NS Brown. I am very keen to try the NS Brown and I know already it will be something I enjoy very much. I have yet to fully involve NS Dark in my daily rotation at the moment but it's next on the list to pour into a Protank/Aspire/Vapeonly BCC or the Rocket.

Still very fond of the 6 varietals and the smoked latakia, flue cured virginia, perique and fired cured burley are blowing my mind with how good they taste with their rich complexity, cigarette and pipe like realism and overall satisfaction. I need to spend a bit of the time with the sun cured Turkish and Air Cured burley.

Initial impressions of rum rebellion are that it needs steeping - as do most of Clay's liquids from my experience. 2-4 weeks and it will be perfect. Right now I am getting some rum coming through but I am trying to determine if it is a white rum or dark rum. My idea was for a dark rum. The flavor is bright, smooth and delicious with medium tobacco impact. Burley or latakia maybe and some of that special fire cured flavour. It is late at night and I am close to bed so my taste buds are not at optimal and to make a further caveat, in my zeal, I poured straight into an uncleaned protank with a weather coil that just recently had an old vaperite liquid in it. Sacrileges I know but such was my desire to try it any device that was empty to sample the rum rebellion. I will give it another go tomorrow but I am fairly sure it needs time.

Keep up the good work Clay! I just wish I put my order in a week later to have tried some of that new hot chocolate tobacco. That sounds lavish and indulgent.

I just vaped 73 days steeped Chris' Blend. It is medium to full bodied, multi-layered, slightly smoky with a very subtle sweetness. It is very satisfying! It'll be perfect with a cocktail and roasted nuts... Two thumbs up :)

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I'll be on a little road trip for a couple days and I see my tracking indicates my goodies will be in the mail box when I get home, yay:)
Merry Christmas everyone!

happy-holidays-smiley-emoticon.gif

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'd like to wish Clay and Monica and all the gang at NET.com a very Happy Christmas and may the new year bring you all happiness and prosperity.

Thanks Chak! Merry Christmas to you, and all of our customers and forum friends as well!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
And I just got a $100 Visa from my kids ! Black Cavendish and Chris' Blend for sure !

EDIT; Make that Black Cavendish, Black Cherry and Chris' Blend. All 30's @ 12mg nicotine, Cold Maceration and at 30/70 PG/VG.
Don't know why I personally prefer CB over Dover Court and Coventry, but to each their own...

Last edited:

J.Wood

Nov 10, 2013
Converse, Tx
I received my first order earlier this week. I wasn't sure what to expect, but the 3 flavors I received are all excellent. I ordered Mango Vanilla, Black Cavendish and Rum Rebellion. Rum Rebellion has been my favorite so far, but all are very good. I look forward to trying more flavors as well in the future. Thanks for a quality product N-E-T! Keep up the great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread