Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco - Grand Opening!!![closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I received my first order earlier this week. I wasn't sure what to expect, but the 3 flavors I received are all excellent. I ordered Mango Vanilla, Black Cavendish and Rum Rebellion. Rum Rebellion has been my favorite so far, but all are very good. I look forward to trying more flavors as well in the future. Thanks for a quality product N-E-T! Keep up the great work!

Thanks J.Wood! I'm so glad you enjoyed the three tobaccos you received! Take care, and thanks again for your kind words.

Clay

ericbnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Piedmont Triad, NC
I ordered this on the 14th - arrived before Christmas thanks!

1 of : Choctaw Perique Extract [Extract Vial Size:5 mL][Extraction Method:Heat Extracted][PG/VG Ratio:100% VG]
$10.99 Shipped
1 of : Sampler - Pipe tobacco e-liquids [Vial Size:10 mL sampler][Extraction Method:Heat Extracted][Nicotine Strength:24 mg][PG/VG Ratio:100% VG][Pipe Sampler 1:Black Cherry][Pipe Sampler 2:Rum Rebellion][Pipe Sampler 3:"BA" Mango Vanilla]
$18.99 Shipped
1 of : Sampler-Cigarette [Cigarette Sampler 1:Big Spirit][Cigarette Sampler 2:NS Dark][Cigarette Sampler 3:Speaking Spirit][Vial Size:10 mL sampler][Extraction Method:Heat Extracted][Nicotine Strength:24 mg][PG/VG Ratio:100% VG]
$18.99 Shipped
1 of : Sampler-Single Varietals [Single Varietal Sampler 1:Sun-Cured Turkish][Single Varietal Sampler 2:Choctaw Perique][Single Varietal Sampler 3:Smoked Latakia][Vial Size:10 mL sampler][Extraction Method:Heat Extracted][Nicotine Strength:24 mg][PG/VG Ratio:100% VG]
$18.99 Shipped
1 of : Smoked Latakia Extract [Extract Vial Size:5 mL][Extraction Method:Heat Extracted][PG/VG Ratio:100% VG]
$10.99 Shipped
1 of : Sun-Cured Turkish Extract [Extract Vial Size:5 mL][Extraction Method:Heat Extracted][PG/VG Ratio:100% VG]
$10.99 Shipped

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Happy New Year everyone :)

It will be a good one too-- with all these wonderful nets to enjoy!

NET.com is awesome yay.gif

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just curious; what's the turn around on orders these days. I placed an order on the 26th, so I am expecting some delay for Holidays and all that. But I would like to see them in my mailbox by sometime next week...

Hey Papaw, with a few days off for the holidays and postal closings we are just a bit over our 5 day turnaround, but we expect to be back down to 2 or 3 days by Fridays post! And I just looked, and our order is being mixed in the next couple of hours so definitely in tomorrow's mail. Thanks for your patience with us!

Clay

I'll vouch for the Yesteryear, Bombay, and most of all, the Speaking Spirit. Lifetime user of cigs, cigars, and pipes is getting a lot of enjoyment for only 8mg.

I ordered this on the 14th - arrived before Christmas thanks!

1 of : Choctaw Perique Extract [Extract Vial Size:5 mL][Extraction Method:Heat Extracted][PG/VG Ratio:100% VG]
$10.99 Shipped
1 of : Sampler - Pipe Tobacco e-Liquids [Vial Size:10 mL sampler][Extraction Method:Heat Extracted][Nicotine Strength:24 mg][PG/VG Ratio:100% VG][Pipe Sampler 1:Black Cherry][Pipe Sampler 2:Rum Rebellion][Pipe Sampler 3:"BA" Mango Vanilla]
$18.99 Shipped
1 of : Sampler-Cigarette [Cigarette Sampler 1:Big Spirit][Cigarette Sampler 2:NS Dark][Cigarette Sampler 3:Speaking Spirit][Vial Size:10 mL sampler][Extraction Method:Heat Extracted][Nicotine Strength:24 mg][PG/VG Ratio:100% VG]
$18.99 Shipped
1 of : Sampler-Single Varietals [Single Varietal Sampler 1:Sun-Cured Turkish][Single Varietal Sampler 2:Choctaw Perique][Single Varietal Sampler 3:Smoked Latakia][Vial Size:10 mL sampler][Extraction Method:Heat Extracted][Nicotine Strength:24 mg][PG/VG Ratio:100% VG]
$18.99 Shipped
1 of : Smoked Latakia Extract [Extract Vial Size:5 mL][Extraction Method:Heat Extracted][PG/VG Ratio:100% VG]
$10.99 Shipped
1 of : Sun-Cured Turkish Extract [Extract Vial Size:5 mL][Extraction Method:Heat Extracted][PG/VG Ratio:100% VG]
$10.99 Shipped

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Well don't forget to use our fist time customer coupon code when you pull the trigger: FIRSTORDER15

Thanks for your interest!
always been interested CT,just been readin up on the thread to find what I would like,too many to decide from really.Extract or juice or both or a little of everything and thank you for the code discount,that'll make it easier to decide.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread