Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
been ten days since i ordered and now delays are up from 7 to 13 days :(
guess it means i can expect my first order made on 13th maybe sometime after mid february now??

given the huge jump in wait time, (especially when website homepage was not updated before recently and some of us went by reply to Paw here) sending notice about delays by email communication to folks waiting for orders and getting iffy about it would probably be a good idea!!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
How many volts do you run with the 1.8 to 2.0 coil?

If I were using a regulated mod, I would vape 1.8 - 2.0 ohms at 3.6 volts. But I tend to vape cooler than most people. Besides, it doesn't matter what I like. You need to find your sweet spot. I tend to find more heat ='s less flavor. But that's just me.

If I were using a regulated mod, I would vape 1.8 - 2.0 ohms at 3.6 volts. But I tend to vape cooler than most people. Besides, it doesn't matter what I like. You need to find your sweet spot. I tend to find more heat ='s less flavor. But that's just me.

Thanks for your guidance bronze. I just bought a IGO S and some 32 gauge wire and 2 mm silica wick. I'll get some cotton at the store. I'll play around and see what works.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Thanks for your guidance bronze. I just bought a IGO S and some 32 gauge wire and 2 mm silica wick. I'll get some cotton at the store. I'll play around and see what works.

Building a microcoil with 32 ga is hard. It's too thin and the coil tends to collapse when you cinch them together. I would recommend 30 ga. It's much more forgiving.

32ga also has nearly twice the resistance compared to 30 ga. (for equal lengths). If you want 2.0 ohms using 10 wraps (at 5/64ths diameter) you'll need to use 30 ga.

Building a microcoil with 32 ga is hard. It's too thin and the coil tends to collapse when you cinch them together. I would recommend 30 ga. It's much more forgiving.

32ga also has nearly twice the resistance compared to 30 ga. (for equal lengths). If you want 2.0 ohms using 10 wraps (at 5/64ths diameter) you'll need to use 30 ga.

2 ohms is what I think I'm shooting for.
I will order some 30. Clay told me he uses an A7. I think I will order one of those and see how I like it. It looks like it has more room. The stock coil uses 3 wicks, I'm assuming they are 1mm each. It also looks to have more room to fiddle. Anyone here using an A7?

FWon

Oct 6, 2010
Maryland
been ten days since i ordered and now delays are up from 7 to 13 days :(
guess it means i can expect my first order made on 13th maybe sometime after mid february now??

given the huge jump in wait time, (especially when website homepage was not updated before recently and some of us went by reply to Paw here) sending notice about delays by email communication to folks waiting for orders and getting iffy about it would probably be a good idea!!

Good point Sylvie-I had no idea what was going on with my order until I found this thread.

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
I believe there is a first time customer discount. Search the thread. There are also discounts at 50 and 100 spent. Again, check the site as I forget.

I haven't had anything from NETCOM that wasn't excellent. That said, I would recommend starting with the juices that for my money are the bedrock of the line. Black Cavendish, Big spirit, 3 Crowns, Balkan, and all the single varietals. Outside the box? I am partial to Coventry and Uncle BJ's Blackberry Burley.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Wow. Somehow I have never heard of this place. I will definitely be placing an order soon. 99% of the the juices I vape are NET's and i am always looking for new juices to try. Any recommendations and are there any specials or coupon codea right now? Happy to have found this thread.

Hi Karla. I'd start with the pipe blends. I personally prefer Balkan and Black Cavendish but you should try a variety of them. From there you can explore the cigars and single varietals (blend your own). Clay has a nice ciggie line too if that's what you're into. Enjoy.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
Wow. Somehow I have never heard of this place. I will definitely be placing an order soon. 99% of the the juices I vape are NET's and i am always looking for new juices to try. Any recommendations and are there any specials or coupon codea right now? Happy to have found this thread.

i got all the pipe ones in both extractions and the hot chocolate? tobacco in both too, i will let you know if they are to our liking a couple weeks after i get them, given we pretty much have the same tastebuds it should help you decide what to get ;)

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
That was one of my fears. Could be just the seasonal stuff or ? I've seen that happen with small businesses before.

I placed my order on the 9th. When I went to check the status like I've done every day since the 19th it says they have temporarily closed for an illness in the family.

nobaco

Jan 22, 2014
Ky
I placed my order on the 9th. When I went to check the status like I've done every day since the 19th it says they have temporarily closed for an illness in the family.

I placed an order on the 17th checked it Saturday the site was still up. I figured to contact them today nothin nadda. Next stop here to see if anyone else having issues. Yepper so nuf. One of those things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread